My Sweet Little Psycho: Valdemar x Reader

This was an interesting request to do! This was requested by licv_x and I hope you enjoy! (Also I hope this is somewhat close to what you wanted! Sorry if it isn't! >v<")
**This also takes place during the plague, and you have an alias for a bit.**
------------------------------------------------------------

The soft sound of crunching snow filled your ears as you made your way towards the palace. You were a volunteer doctor to help find a cure for the plague. During your interview, the question was asked. "Why do you want to help out?" You gave them the same answer that you gave to every other interviewer. "Because I want to make sure this plague ends." Yeah right.

Truth be told, you absolutely loved the plague. Ever since it appeared in your hometown, you've done everything you could to help cultivate it. Why? Simple, you loved the despair it brought. You honestly didn't care how many innocent people died, to you this was just pure hellish bliss. But nobody knew that your insanity fueled you to heights of going wherever its source went, and nobody suspected sweet little Y/N to be killing people.

As you walked into the palace library, you were met with a doctor with eyes the color of piercing red. "Hello. You must be...(alias), correct?" They asked in a voice that could put anyone on edge. It didn't bother you one bit, it was actually quite soothing to you. "Yep! That's me!" You said, waaaaay to excitedly. The doctor was taken aback by your tone. "Very well then, I am Valdemar, and I'm in charge of this clinic. Now come with me please." Valdemar said, taking a key from a drawer and going to a particular section in the library.

You thought for a minute, then chuckled. "..? Is something funny?" Valdemar said, turning around. "Its underground, isn't it? So that palacegoers can't hear the screams of the patients isn't it?" You said, your excitement showing.  "...I suppose that's one way to put it." Valdemar said, turning back around to get the lift ready. You went down in silence, and made your way towards the dissecting room. You were met with a panicked patient laying on the operating table, and the two doctors who were there were quickly shooed away to their lunch break.

Valdemar handed you a doctor's mask, giving you that iconic plague doctor look. "Let's see what you can do." Valdemar said, motioning you over towards the patient. "U-um... are you a professional from another region?" The man asked. His face was deadly pale, and his eyes a sickening ruby red. He was about to be as dead as a doornail. You stifled a laugh."Yes, I am sir, you're in good hands." You said somewhat calmly. Valdemar nodded, and went into a side room. You got your tools ready, and put the man under anesthesia.

You were so excited to start the bloodshed, you almost stabbed him there and then. Man, you should've been an assassin or a gladiator instead of a doctor. You failed to realize the Valdemar came back into the main room.

**Trigger warning for sharp objects and some gross details in general**

**Final Warning!**

You brought yourself to make the first incision. So far, so good, but as soon as you opened it, just a little bit, beetles and blood came pouring out of the man. Your eyes widened in wonder and the beetles began to buzz around. One landed on your glove, and you swore it waved at you. You giggled, then that turned into a terrifying laugh. You repeatedly plunged the scalpel down into the man's organs, sending out more beetles and spraying blood all over the floor and operating table. Cackling now, you put down the scalpel, and admire your work.

Valdemar's POV

I watch (alias) in utter admiration as they tore through that man's flesh like it was paper. It's obvious that they've been doing this for a while, and somehow nobody had caught on. Now that I think about it, the precision of her cuts reminds me of that one medical student disaster....yes...what was their name? Ah, yes... Y/N L/N. I walk up to them, and give them a little tap on the shoulder. They turn to look at me in fear, realizing they have been caught. "Ah, um..." they're speechless. I chuckle, and a beetle flies towards their hair, and gets stuck.

They panic a little bit, and gingerly help the beetle. It was...kind of...cute? That's the word those humans use to describe those kinds of actions, right? I believe so. "Y/N. I never thought you would be so...kind, to a barer of the plague. Or have an alias for that matter." I said, walking over to a small tray of spoiled chicken, tossing it into the well, and watching the beetles swarm towards it. I close the lid of the well, letting the new beetles get used to their home.

They look at me in surprise. "Well, of course. Why wouldn't I want to help spread the plague? It's...I-its... AMAZING!!" They shouted after a dramatically long pause. Hmm, that reminded me of doctor 69...oh well, at least I can relate to them. "And about the alias...lets just say one to many people found me out. Thankfully, those beetles are hungrier than the fluffy demon upstairs!" They said, laughing a little.

Fluffy demon..? Ah! Volta. I chuckled. "Well dear, I think this is going to be a wonderful partnership." I said, holding out my hand to them. They eagerly took my hand, shaking it profusely. Sure, they're a mortal, and mortals are more disgusting than worms, but... this one is an exception.

I suppose I'll have to watch over them.

----------------Bonus!--------------

**2 months later**

The Devil had summoned Valdemar back to his realm, but Valdemar was somewhat in the dark about what was going on. They walked through halls of ember-ish stone until they reached the throne room. "You requested me?" Valdemar asked. The Devil is quiet for a minute. "So...you and Y/N, huh?" Devil said, cracking a grin. Valdemar was taken aback. "What? Where did you get that idea? I'm just watching their work and making sure they don't get caught." Valdemar said, their chest feeling somewhat strange.

The Devil was cackling to the point he fell out of his chair. What Valdemar didn't realize was their face had gained a slight red tint to it....
------------------------------------------------------------
*Completed! Also sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted, I'm not the best with accurately doing people with specific personalities like this-

**I am now closing requests! I'll explain why on the next update! (Don't worry I'm not abandoning the book-)**