Scenarios: If MC has a nightmare

This was requested by Bastalin18. I hope you enjoy! **art is not mine**
------------------------------------------------------------

Asra: Will sleepily wake up, trying to figure out what's going on. As soon as he realizes that you're having a nightmare, he will call out to you and try to shake you awake. You bolt up with a start and a far-off look in your eyes, trying to process what happened. If you start crying, he'll hold you close to his chest, and tell you that everything is okay. After he sees that you've calmed down a bit, he'll ask about the nightmare. If you choose not to talk about it, he will nod understandingly, and continue to help you calm down. If you decide to share the details of the nightmare, he'll get up and make you some tea, then let you explain what had scared you so badly.

Nadia: Was woken up by your tossing and turning. You had accidentally smacked her in your sleep, and she was trying to figure out what was going on. When she realized you were having a nightmare, she feverishly tried to shake you awake, resulting in you screaming. She apologized and tried to calm you down. She asks what the nightmare was about. If you decide not to say, she'll simply nod, and continue to comfort you, maybe even telling you about some of her nightmares. If you decide to explain your nightmare, she'll listen attentively, and try and decipher its meaning with you.

Julian: He's not the best on dealing with nightmares, but at least he wasn't startled awake. He was still up when he noticed you muttering and crying. He gently tries to wake you up before you shoot up out of bed, scaring him. He asks if you're alright before you tackle him and start shaking. He'll go from panicked to comforting, and run circles on your back, telling you everything is okay. If you tell him about the nightmare, he'll listen attentively, trying to figure what made your brain come up with the nightmare. If you don't feel like telling him, he will understand, and cuddle with you until you fall back asleep.

Muriel: is used to having these kinds of nightmares so is pretty good about helping you with yours. He gently wakes you up, resulting in you gasping and trying to get your surroundings. He quietly asks if you're okay. You nod, but are still shaken up. You don't tell him about the nightmare, and he's fine with that, since he's never told you his. Instead, he holds you close and messes with your hair until you get sleepy and drift off.

Portia: was startled by Pepi waking her up. When she saw Pepi mewing in distress and looking at you, tossing and turning, Portia immediately started shaking you, making you shoot up outta bed and scream. You looked around for a minute...dazed, then sighed in relief. Portia was slightly panicked, and asked if you were okay and wanted to talk about it. If not, she nods, but won't stop worrying. If you do, she'll get up and make you some warm milk, which you (reluctantly) have to share with Pepi, and you'll talk about your nightmare.

Lucio: was dead asleep, stuck in his own dream, when he accidentally kicked you, waking you up from your nightmare. You look over to see a dead-asleep Lucio snoring away. You calm down a bit, and look up and the ceiling for a few minutes. Shortly after, you fall asleep. You decide that in the morning, you'll tell him about your... Huh, that's weird....you can't remember your nightmare... maybe because something didn't want you to.

Courtiers!
Valdemar: (using he/they pronouns cuz I'm not sure what Valdemar goes by-)

....is there really anything to put here?- They(?) enjoying watching you toss and turn. He finds it amusing. But as soon as you start screaming bloody murder, he gets concerned. He tries to wake you up by calling your name but it doesn't work. He resorts to shaking you violently until you shoot up and accidentally punch them in the face. He's taken aback, and so are you, feverently trying to apologize why you wipe away your tears. He looks at you like you've lost your mind, and demands you tell them what's wrong. After explaining your nightmare, they pinch the bridge of their nose and sigh. They awkwardly try to hug you to make you feel better, and explain that it was just a dream and it can't hurt you.

Valerius: Is quite annoyed that he's been woken up by muttering, and he has begun to get a headache from drinking before heading to bed. When he realizes that you're having a nightmare, he'll gently shake you, trying to wake you up. When that doesn't work, he's about ready to give up...until he sees that you're crying in your sleep. Now he's more determined to wake from whatever hell your mind was putting you through. He calls out your name and shakes you harder, until you jolt up. You look at him and bring him into a tight hug. Whether you tell him about the nightmare or not is up to you, but he'll comfort you and listen to every word you say.
------------------------------------------------------------
Complete! If you're wondering about the other courtiers, sorry- I couldn't really think of good reactions for them-
I'm not sure which one I'm gonna tackle next, but stay tuned for updates! :3