♡︎chapter 8♡︎

Livs/olivias POV

Carter was walking to the cafeteria while I was on his back it was gonna be a little long walk so I decided to try sleep a little I put my head on his shoulder so my face was face to face with his neck and I close my eyes "you tiered monkey?" Carter asked "mhm" was my response "why is that hmm? He asked me "I was talking to Harry about Ethan and Luke" I said without really knowing you see when I'm sleepy I say the truth or I say things without thinking "and who are they" he asked with a kind of annoyed voice "hmhkfbfhmmhmm" I tried saying something but it sounded like a muffle "okay then we'll get the gang and we'll go to your brothers" he said "m'kay" I said about to fall asleep

Carter's POV (haha who expected that)

She was talking about some other dudes like the hell are they so I let her sleep a little and I want to the table "hey dude what's up with monkey" Michael asked "idk but she started to talk about this other dudes so we gonna go to the popular table so they can tell us who they are" I said and they all agreed with me so we went to their table and they all turn to us "can we help you?" Cole asked looking at me then he turn to liv in my back "is she okay?" Cole asked again worried "well let's see she is tired so I put her in my back and she lays down her head and I ask are your tired monkey and she says yes and I said why and she said well I was talking to Harry about Luke and Ethan so I asked who they were and whatever she said came out as a muffle cuz I didn't understand so I was like we gonna get the gang and go to your brothers then and she said mhm so now we're here" I said and looked at her brothers and his friends and they looked confused annoyed and angry "you know when I'm sleepy I say random things or the truth" liv said out of no where "oh really" I think a dude called Jacob said "mhm" she responded with a tiered voice "so who is  Ethan and Luke and Harry?"Another boy that I think his name is Grayson asked "well Harry is my best friend back in the UK and when I was 12 it wasn't just me and Harry we had 2 other best friends they're names where Luke and Ethan we had our little band I sang Harry played piano witch I learned to play with him when we where 7 but anyway luke  played normal guitar and he teached me at lunch time before and Ethan played the drums we had it till we where 14 when Luke died he committed suicide and Ethan moved and it was just me harry till now cuz we moved here and now if we gonna go out later can I sleep a little right now" she said before falling asleep on my shoulder "I kind of feel bad for her" Levi said "me to but give me back my sister I'll tell her to text you when she wakes up" Cole said "yea no she gonna come with us" Michael said as we took her.

Olivias/livs POV
I woke up to one of the boys shaking me "hey monkey wake up we still have school" Jackson said "oh yea forgot" I said I looked at my calendar and saw that I have science "okay who has science" I shouted to see if someone was gonna come with me but nope so I just head to science all alone.

It's finally the last hour well I'm in the last hour about to fall asleep tho it finally the bell rang so I walked back to the cars to see most of my brothers friends as brothers let's hope this ends well.

Hahaha that was chapter 8 sorry if it's short I just want the next chapter to be all about on the way to the place their going out two and all of what I'd going to happen at the place so yea stay tuned for next chapter
Love you all💛
And remember you are beautiful