♡︎chapter 9♡︎

(PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LOGER I JUST WANTED TO LEVE THIS ONE LIKE THIS)

Olivia/livs POV
I walk two the 2 black suburbans parked "look here comes the sleepy head" I heard mason said one of their friends "yea yea leve me alone potato head" I said while I keep walking to them till I get to them "so I'm a potato head?" He asked in a funny voice "oh indeed you are" I said with a sarcastic smile "anyway so why are there 2 black suburbans?" I asked "well you see in one the twins and their friends are gonna go and you me and my friends on the other cuz we aren't gonna fit in just 1 car" Liam told me "well you indeed have a good point but there's a little challenge for you guys" I said "and what's that?" Logan asked "well you see I like regeton and I have a horrible voice but I'm gonna sing from the top of my lounges so I just feel bad for you guys" I said "well you aren't terrible at singing if you forgot I heard you sing yesterday and you had a nice voice but since when do you know Spanish?" Liam asked while I run to the front cuz I was not gonna go in the back with them after some minutes they all where in the car and Liam was driving "you didn't answer my question since when do you know Spanish" Liam asked me as I connect my phone to the car so I can play my music "well what you really think I'm just an ordinary girl from UK well wrong I'm part Latina so I know Spanish and love the music so know since when do you know Spanish?" I asked "well we all learned in middle school" Grayson told me "ohhh that makes sense" I said while I choose the song 'BICHOTA' and the ride started.

We got to the street with lots of stores with it we got all out of the suburban "you know your not that bad at singing your actually pretty good" Oliver said "well thank you know if you dont mind I'm gonna go scare the shit out of the twins and their friends" i said as i went running to them they where talking of something about some girls "BOOOOOO" i shout at the top of my lungs and i just heard some 'ahhh' 'the fuck''ah shit' 'the hell' and things like that and i burst out laughing "you bich imma get you you better run" Sebastian said and i took my chance and ran away i look behind me and saw all of them running for me but then i bumped into a wall but like 'who puts a wall in the middle of the street" i said as i bumped into someone "I'm not a wall princess" doe deep voice said it it remembered me of someone's voice and when i look up i couldn't believe who i saw.......

HAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nah keep scrolling

Almost there

YOU CAN DO ITTT

I BELIVE IN YOUUU

Anyway ta da i updated it i PROMISE ill update more and I'm sorry for small chapter but what do you guys think?
Any way I'm sorry for the cliff hanger but well i needed to leve it like that sorry anyway
Remember you are beautiful and i luv youuu🥰