The Rise of Voltron part 1

It has been a year since Shiro dissapeared and the galaxy Garrison kick them out.Kora and Keith felt this some kind of energy pull them towards the desert.In the middle of nowhere in a abandoned shack. That is where we stayed. Every single day we went out to look for this energy that we are feeling.
When one day I found inside a cave with ancient drawings talking about a blue lion.
Right now Kora was looking at the stars outside of the Shack.Then she saw some it look like a ship falling from the sky.
"Keith,you need to see this."She yell to her twin.Keith ran out from the shack and saw the ship crashing."Come on let's go and what is that."He told her as they got on Keith hover bike. They sent bombs far away. When they went off.
It exploded behind the Garrison camp site.The Garrison went to check out the explosion. Then they sneak into the camp.Once they were in the hallways and find a door they heard someone said."These readings are off the cart."
The door slid open revealing them.
They look at our way."Hey."said one of the men.The five men inside rushed towards them.
The twins got into fighting positioning and prepared to attack.Like a lion,Kora attacked,She avoid Iverson punches,and she spun her heel and kicked him right in the face,knocking him out.Keith throw a man into a wall,and he kicked another man over the table.Kora took out the last man.
They both ran over to see who is on the table,Keith grab his face and shifted it,and it revealed it is Shiro.
"Keith it's-"Kora murmured with her eyes widen with worried in them. "Shiro."Keith asked with his eyes full of concerned.
They unsheathed their daggers and cut the straps that bound Shiro to the table.
Kora ran around to the other side of the table to help keith carry the unconscious Shiro.They looped his arms around their shoulders and wrapped their arms around his waist.
Before they could leave,someone shouted in protest.
"Nope, Nope, No you don't,no,no,no,no.I'm saving Shiro!"A tanned boy came in,he push the now empty table out of the way. Taking Shiro from Kora. "Hey."She cried out,glaring at the tanned boy.
"Who are you."Keith asked, the tanned boy with a frown. "Who am i? Uh,The name's Lance."Lance reiterated, as he gave Keith a sideways glance.Their was awkward silence, Lance realized the Kogane twins still had no idea who he was. "We were in the same class at the Garrison."Lance added.
"Really? Are you an engineer."Keith asked, clearly not remembering him.
"No, I'm a pilot. We were like rivals! You know Lance and Keith,neck n neck."Lance exclaimed.
"Oh, wait. I remember you. You're a cargo pilot."Keith replied to Lance,remembering him. "Well, not anymore. I'm fighter class now, thanks to you two dropping out."Lance stated back at Keith as if they're are having a staring contest.
"Boys, as much as I enjoy watching you bicker, but we need to go."Kora noted.
Keith nodded his head, and thr group quickly ran out.
_________________________________________
Kora ran ahead to make sure no one would attack,As Keith and Lance carried shiro to the hoverbike.At the entrance their was two boy's.One brown skin and bigger boy and the other boy was short with glasses.They were watching the Garrison when they come back to the site.
Kora looked to see the site of explosions they made,rovers and people with guns they did not look happy.
"Oh,man. They're coming back and they do not look happy."The bigger boy said.
They got to Keith's hoverbike,Keith took his place at the front with Kora right behind him.Lance brought Shiro up and the two boys coming
"Uh, do you mind if we catch a ride with you." The big boy askedza as he lifts himself up onto the back,but he was so heavy, and the bike tilted back hitting the ground. "Is this thing going to be big enough for all of us."The small boy asked Keith and Kora.
"No."Both Keith and Kora said at the same time. Soon lights came into vision.
The rovers were locked onto them and they needed to move quick. Keith immediately started the engine and made the bike turn around.The bike was not moving fast as before. At this speed, the Garrison would catch them.

They needed to shake them off.
"Why am I holding this guy."The short boy with glasses shouted above the wind,while Lance stood and made sure shiro wouldn't fall of. "Hey we did all fit." Said the big boy who sitting at the tail of the bike. "Can't this thing go any faster."Lance asked as he looks back to see the rovers closing in.
"We could toss out some non-essential weight."Keith said annoyed. Kora snickered at what her brother said.
"Oh, right."Lance said. Clearly not getting what Keith meant making Kora snicker again. "Okay, so that was insult. I get it."Lance said finaly realized Keith answer. "Big man, lean left."Keith shouted over his shoulder. The hover bike then leaned left . "Big man,lean right."Keith shouted again. The hover bike turned right and flew off a ledge and onto another ledge. Everyone was screaming except Keith,Kora and Shiro who was still unconscious. The two remaining rovers followed in pursuit but one crashed while turning, but somehow managed to keep going.