2/2

Jungkook could feel the wetness of his Hyung’s small pecker against his. It made him smile as he grabbed it again and fondled it, teasing his gasping Hyung. Silently, the maknae slipped under the covers to observe his Hyung’s nudity closer. The smell was exhilarating and he couldn’t prevent himself from passing his tongue along the length of it, lapping the few drops of precum leaking from it. He licked again and again, his rough tongue lightly pulling the skin upwards. Jungkook then took the small ball sack and sucked on that as well, lightly, as if to savor its salty flavor.

Taehyung took a deep breath as he felt Jungkook's tongue along his boyhood. Besides him was the maknae’s crotch, still covered by underwear, yet emanating a powerful arousing odor. He delicately grabbed the underwear and slid them off, Jungkook wiggling his bottom and legs to aid his Hyung. He was presented with a massive cock, which he easily managed to slide in his large mouth. The boy then started bobbing his head up and down the shaft, letting it slide off from time to time before devouring it again. Taehyung used his hands to massage the areas around the shaft, playing with the balls and crotch. He could feel the maknae doing it to him and it felt great, so he wanted to give him the same pleasure.

Jungkook had not thought further then to reach for his Hyung’s genitals and lick them like a lollipop. Having Taehyung give him the same surprised him and made the deed harder to do. Somehow he had picked up skill with his mouth and it made Jungkook have trouble to concentrate on his own deed. Both males entered a sort of competition, trying to give greater pleasure to the other and break their concentration. Neither had been with other men before which put them on equal grounds, and they had to find each other’s weak spots to claim the win.

Although Taehyung had started by emulating the maknae, he had noticed that he could provoke some spasms just by rubbing some areas and sucking in a certain way. He was enjoying the cock in his mouth about as much as receiving a blowjob himself. He knew that he wanted this to happen again and his mind wandered around at other opportunities he might have, with Jungkook and perhaps other members of Bangtan.

In the end however, his technique was no match for the maknae’s and Taehyung’s whole body shook as his orgasm hit him. He felt his strength melt in Jungkook’s mouth, his mind blanking out from bliss. Jungkook was all too happy to lap up all of the flowing boy juices. He enjoyed sensing Taehyung’s body jerk as his tongue lashed his sensitive post-orgasmic penis.

Taehyung was about to resume giving the maknae oral sex, but Jungkook returned from under the sheets to meet with his boy. They shared a brief kiss, Taehyung tasting the aroma of his own jizz on the maknae’s lips, while Jungkook moved his hands around the boy’s body, his back, and finally moved his hands onto his butt cheeks. Taehyung was surprised to feel a finger gently probing his anal ring, not trying to force itself in, just feeling the contour of it and smoothly stretching it. His mind raced as he felt Jungkook’s dropping cock rubbing in anticipation against his body. He knew that all he had to say was “No”, if so he chose, and Jungkook would respect his wishes.

Taehyung felt safe with the maknae and wanted to truly be with him. He wanted to feel the strong manhood push inside him and bind them for a brief moment. Jungkook extended his arm and grabbed his backpack to try to find something that could be used for lubrication. He found Taehyung’s special brand of shampoo and decided that it would do perfectly. He squeezed some in his hand and proceeded to rub it over his erect cock. His Hyung turned his back to him and Jungkook slowly slipped a finger inside his butt hole, all the while making circular motions to loosen him up. Satisfied with his work, the boy grabbed his cock and lightly poked Taehyung’s tight ring.

“Are you ready Hyung?” he slipped in his mate’s ear.

“Yeah,” Taehyung whispered back, preparing for the unavoidable pain.

The maknae knew that he had to be gentle. He pushed through the initial resistance and let his Hyung breathe as an inch of himself slipped through. Taehyung tried to relax, thinking of how Namjoon might do it with his meditation techniques. He closed his eyes, took deep breaths and tried to clear his mind, letting his body loosen and accept the large member.

Another inch slide in, but now he felt more in control. It took several minutes before Jungkook managed to insert himself completely inside the boy. They laid motionless for a while, tied in lust, as Taehyung accommodated the new sensation. The feeling of being full was odd, but after a while it stopped being so unpleasant and he nodded to the maknae to proceed.

Jungkook took the cue and slowly started thrusting his hips into his boy, while keeping aware of the discomfort that he could feel. The boy was beginning to understand the enjoyment of the act however and gradually, his own hips started bucking to meet Jungkook’s. His small pecker started becoming erect again, but the boy was still unsatisfied with the position, so he slid off and lifted the covers of the joined sleeping bags.

Jungkook rolled on his back, his cock rising like a totem pole, precum leaking freely on his chest, calling to Taehyung. The boy grabbed the erect shaft and placed it back to his butt hole. This time it slid in much easier and before long, Jungkook was pumping his meat with more vigor, his Hyung meeting every thrust with one of his own.

The boy couldn’t remember having felt anything so tight and with his Hyung previous mouth treatment, it was all he could do to stop himself from cumming on the spot. He wanted to make the sensation last, both for himself and his Hyung’s first sexual experience. It was hard to keep the juices from flowing however when you had such a tight hole milking you raw, the beautiful sight of his nude Hyung before him and Taehyung’s boyish cries of glee filling the tent.

The boy felt very aroused from being penetrated and had started masturbating furiously. The sensation was new and overwhelming and it made him horny as if he had not just shot his load. He thrust into the fat cock as fast as he could, feeling the pressure build as did Jungkook.

Willpower doesn’t need to last forever and in the end Jungkook grabbed his Hyungs hips and jammed him down as he shot his load deep into his ass. Taehyung didn’t stop jerking off however and soon also shot his hot load on Jungkook’s chest and even one shot to his cheek, all the while clenching his butt cheeks tighter, exciting Jungkook further in the process.

As the excitement subsided, Taehyung fell on his Jungkook’s chest and onto his own juices. He didn’t mind. In fact, he felt as in heaven in the boy’s strong arms who held him tightly, the now limper cock still stuck in his bottom. Both felt at peace with the world and each other, something that didn’t happen very often. They remained silent and comfortable for a few minutes.

“Kook?” Taehyung finally asked, still motionless.

“Yes Hyung?”

“Does this mean we’re gay?”

Jungkook was taken aback from the question. He had once been homophobe and had since learned to push through and become more tolerant, but had never expected to go through such lengths himself.

“No Hyung,” he finally responded. “It just means that we love each other very much.” It felt like a half answer, but neither male minded really; they were too comfortable laying against each other, their nude bodies feeling each other’s heat. Jungkook had something to ask his Hyung as well.

“Hey Hyung? I really enjoyed my time with you today and tonight. But now that we’re going back home, could you… maybe… lay off the teasing?” His voice sounded all sheepish and insecure.

Taehyung smiled and sighed as he heard the question. “I have a reputation to upkeep you know...” Taehyung approached the maknae and gave him a kiss on the nose. “But I’ll tone it down, for you.”

‘Well, it’s something at least,’ Jungkook thought as he hugged his special little Hyung in his arms. He couldn’t know what the future would hold for them, but at least he felt closer to his Hyung now.

“Hey Tae,” he whispered in his Hyung’s ear. “Want to go at it again?”

“Jungkook, you read my mind,” Taehyung answered with a grin.