Introduction

Welcome to our first monthly contest series, Mohabbatein!

For all those souls looking to have fun for love, and shed a couple of tears in joy, for all those desi hearts looking for love, welcome!

Are we excited? There's a lot of things in store, with exciting prompts and prizes!

Now, before we dive into the contest, few things to remember.

>This is a monthly contest.

>It is published on 15th of each month and is open till 30 or 31st of the same, basically till the end of the month.

>Please be kind and respectful to each other. We're keeping things positive here.

>Read both the prompt and the deadlines with a clear head. We don't want you to mess up and not be able to have an eligible entry!

>And don't forget to add this book to your library, to not miss any updates of course!

Please note, that this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is also entirely done by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to the contest if we feel it does not meet the requirements, that may be unsuitable, or potentially triggering.