f r i d a y

8
____

This was too much fun.

He throws up at some bush, with Techno rubbing his back soothingly. He feels awful, his head hurts.

"You've always been the light drinker between us," The other says in amusement as he doubles over again to empty his stomach.

"You would take me back to our college dorm, run me a bath and get me to bed," He recalls as the other hands him a napkin to wipe his face off and a mint, "Thanks."

The other hums as they walked over to his car, a red Lamborghini, "At least you only throw up."

"A new car?" He asks, chuckling lightly as they got in.

"I need some way to spend the money in," Techno replies, starting the engine.

"I've never understood everyone's fascination for cars," He confesses and the other shrugs.

"That's why your fashion sense sucks, your eyes can't catch good things when they see one," Techno retorts and he glares at him offended.

"Your shoes need shining as well or just throw them out," The other points out and he huffs.

"I'm fine," He replies with a small frown,

"I'm taking you out shopping tomorrow after work, I still can't believe you'd plan this on a weekday," Techno chuckles and he freezes, remembering the ghost.

They drove through his neighborhood and he panics as he sees his house, he's too terrified to face the ghost.

"Techno, can I stay with you tonight?" He pleads and the other looks at him surprised.

"Woah, why? I mean, I don't mind," Techno says as they stop in front of his house.

"Would you be mad at me if I told you weird things has been happening at my house?" He asks, nervously. No use to lying to his friend, he's a lie detector.

His friend gave him a questioning look.

"Okay, but let's grab some clothes first, hm?" The other went to undo his seatbelt but he stops him.

"Can't I just borrow clothes for tomorrow?" He looks down, feeling embarrassed.

"You—... okay," Techno sighs and he feels relieved as the other starts the car.

He looks at the window to find the lights in the living room flickering and he shivers, still afraid. They drive away and he tenses when he feels a hand on his shoulder.

"If you want to tell me anything, I'm all ears," Techno comforts him and he sighs and gave the other a small grin.

"Are we cuddling later?"

"Where is the eject button?"

____

He's sitting in the tub, the hot water and bubbles made it relaxing.

"Enjoying the bath?" Techno asks while leaning on the doorway.

"Very much," He replies as he sunk lower.