Ch.5 The scary love

As Avery walks to her class, Toby surprises her with a kiss on the cheek. Avery smiles, as he puts his arm around her. Toby says " I know how you hate holidays but Valentines Day is coming up; and I really wanna get you something." Avery reply with "Sweetie, I know, you care but holidays never go right; for me." Toby walks to math class, as Avery walks to language arts.

Avery is walking to her seat and all a sudden, she falls to the ground. Her books fall everywhere, while everyone pointed and laughed. Avery got up and picked up her books. Avery headed to her seat, while the teacher starts class. Avery can never focus in his class. Avery is to worried about Mckenize hitting her or calling her names.

Avery can't stop thinking about what Toby said, how he wants to do something for valentine. Also she thinks she talked to him about her cutting but she is afraid. She is afraid that, he will leave her. She afraid that there love won't be real any more.

-----end of class, time for study hall-----

Avery arrives at study hall, her last class. Avery sees Toby and sits by him. They start passing notes:
Toby: hey babe
Avery: hey, how was boring math?
Toby: okay I guess. Kara and I got to work together.
Avery: Really? Did you guys talk?
Toby: Yes, we talked about valentines what I'm doing for you.
Avery: I don't know what to say. You two spoil me to much.
Toby: we love you
Avery: I love you guys too
Toby: Can I come over after school?
Avery: Of course.
Toby: Okay, I'll text you before I come.
Avery: Okay

-----------Avery gets home----------------

She gets on her phone, and heads to Instagram; she see that there's 20 comments on her latest selfie. She saw that all the comments, were about how ugly, stupid , how she should kill herself etc. Avery checked and no one was home, she ran to her room, grab the blade; then ran to the bathroom. She took her long sleeves, and rolled up her sleeves. She grab the blade and cut it through her skin. The blood started rushing out. The voices in her head, told her to keep going. Avery got 7 deep cuts, bleeding out. Toby starts texting Avery, no answer, so he runs to her house. The door was unlocked, he ran in, saw that the light was on in the bathroom. He rushed in there, saw his own girlfriend, with blood down her wrist and a blade in her hand. No one every thought it would go this far. Toby took the blade and hugged her. Toby says "Baby don't cut, I need you here. promise me you won't cut."
"I promise" Avery cried. Toby takes her wrist and bandages is up. Toby hugs her and asks her why. Avery told bout Mckenize and the Instagram post.
Avery lied about the hitting, she didn't like saying it.
Avery opens her mouth and says "I love you." Toby hugs her and kisses her; plus reply with " i love you too."