Ch.3 The Dream

As Avery, slowly cry herself to sleep. Her mind started to open, the voices started talking, and the words she said got into her head. Avery head starts putting flashbacks in her mind.

As Avery cry, while Mckenize gang hits her. When Mckenize called her a slut, b*tch, etc. The words flow and hit Avery like bullets. As Mckenize gang won't leave her alone. The music won't save her now. As Mckenize pushed her down. Well they leave by kicking her. As the voices rise into Avery head. The voice says " Kara won't be there next time." Out of no where Mckenize face pops up, her eyes turn pitch black and her evil smile says we will get u again.

Avery screams, while her mom runs into the run room and wakes her up. "What's wrong honey" mom said. Avery turns her head to the wall and says "I had a bad dream."

Days and days continue at school, with Mckenize making fun of her. Then a month goes by.

~after school one day~

Avery runs into her room. I can't do this anymore she screams. She runs into the kitchen. Looks at the calendar , she say "good mom not home." she goes through the craft drawer and finds a sharper. She goes into her dads old tool box. She finds a screw and she throws the sharper against the kitchen wall. The sharper opened up, she took the sharper into her room. Avery slams the door shut, when locks it. She fell to the floor, she unscrew the sharper blade out. The blade was free, then Avery cry harder. She looks at her bare wrist and cuts deep and deeper the blood flows out . She makes more cuts, some on her wrist but then more on her thighs.