1

[3rd P.O.V]
In the mushroom kingdom, everything was being set up for the birthday of Prince Marcus the little brother of Princess Peach. Marcus was 1 inch shorter than her and he had the same blond hair and blue eyes. Marcus was also a mage when he was younger he studied a lot of books and found out that he could do magic.

Everyone also loved him because he would always protect them and do his best to help anyone If they needed It. Since he was also a mage he was able to heal anyone and summon rain to help crops grow.

You could say that he was important to everyone because of how much work he does and everyone appreciates him.

He even cheered Luigi up when everyone gave Mario all of the glory. He even asked Luigi If he would be his champion during a meeting with the other rulers of the seven kingdoms. This shocked everyone including Luigi but It shocked peach even more.

"Luigi." Marcus started "You are a valuable friend and hero to both me and the mushroom kingdom." Marcus got up from his seat and motioned for Luigi to come closer so Luigi did when he was In front of Marcus he was shaking slightly. "Luigi you saved me and my sister countless times from many things, you saved Mario from ghosts and you even gave up the love of your life to save everyone else," Marcus says In a loud tone so everyone could hear him.

Luigi was on the verge of tears finally someone recognized his efforts. Marcus placed his hands on Luigi's shoulders and made him look up at him. "Luigi you will no longer feel like you live In Mario's shadow please accept my offer and become my champion."

Luigi was crying tears of joy and he agreed he kept thanking Marcus over and over. Everyone watched with small smiles on their faces.

[Marcus P.O.V]
When Luigi accepted my offer I could only smile softly. I hated that he was always In Mario's shadow and I thought that this would help him gain some more confidence In himself. I almost forgot peach asked to speak with me before my birthday party starts In a few hours. So I put on my golden crown and I grab my usual cloak and head off to my sister's room.

When I arrive the toad guards bowed and opened the door so I could get In. When I got inside I saw peach sitting outside on the balcony. "Hey sis you ok?" I asked her with worry creeping into my voice. She spun around and said, "Oh Marcus you scared me come sit here." She said while motioning to a chair beside her.

When I sat there we began to talk about her relationship with Mario. In which I told her that If she loves him she should tell him that she does and they can start their relationship whenever they both feel ready. She smiled and hugged me "Thank you Marcus this helped me out a lot I'll also talk to Mario about this later."

I nodded then I ran off to get ready for my birthday party tonight.

-8 hours later-
I dressed up In my best clothing because tonight was a night of relaxation. When I finished fixing my looks I placed my crown on my head and walked into the main entrance to the castle to see many people there.

Everyone saw me descending down the steps and they all shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE MARCUS!" This gesture made me blush and shyly thank everyone who showed up.

After a few hours of partying, dancing, and drinking my sister walked out and she was about to give her speech when all of a sudden we heard screaming.

Before we knew It Bomb-ombs were blowing uo the roof. It was Bowser he kept on launching bombs and blowing up the roof.

His minions started their assault on the castle. Mario, Luigi, and I got rid of as many as we could but for some reason, they weren't paying attention to the other guest, Mario, Luigi, or peach. They were all focusing on me but I managed to block most of their attacks with magic.

To make things worse Bowser appeared and he set his focus on me. I heard everyone scream run so I did I ran upstairs as fast as I could I began to feel fear when I heard heavy footsteps right behind me.

I tried to slow him down with ice magic but he smirked and melted It with his fire breath. The chase lasted for a few minutes It didn't take long for me to run out of mana and exhaust myself.

Bowser smirked and he picked me up the next thing I knew was him shouting that he got me and his minions retreating. He also threw me into a cell on his airship hard which knocked me out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: This Is for a friend so read If you want Im not forcing you.