youtube ♡

Y/n POV:

"Any askers??" I hear Karl say to his stream, probably towards Alex or Sapnap.

He laughs directly after, and says "alright guys I'm gonna deafen real quick one sec while I end my stream"

Thank god, I feel like he's been streaming for hours and I've just been sitting on the bed next to him and his set up (pic above)

He talks to his chat for a while, a good 5 minutes and starts to end off his stream.

He sits there, smiling, waving bye and laughing at the chat and end of the stream.

I smile at him, he looks so cute right now.

I snap a quick pic of him and send it to him on Snapchat with the caption "end the stream already I want hugs" (pic above again!!) and sent it.

Once his stream finally officially ends, his smile instantly falls off of his face.

Uh oh. I don't know why it did, but it did and that worries me.

He leans back in his chair and puts his head in his hands

"Karl?" I ask

He says nothing in return, just staying in the position he's in

"You okay babe?" I ask

Once again, he just doesn't reply to me.

So, I stand up and walk over to him, sitting on the side arm rest of his chair and put my hand on the back on his neck

"What's up love, talk to me." I say rubbing his neck

"Streaming is always so fun but I have a YouTube video that I have to upload tomorrow and I haven't even started editing it. It's going to take so long and I'm already so tired and stressed out right now I don't want to do it but I have to."
He says, voice slightly shaky and I can tell he's really stressed.

"Babe, you DONT have to upload tomorrow. You know you have a really understanding fan base. They wouldn't be mad at you" I say back to him in a soft voice to try to calm him down.

"I know but I already promised them I would upload tomorrow. And I can't tomorrow night because I'll be filming with the boys all day so it has to be morning. I guess I just have to do it and get it done" he says, sighing and sitting up placing a hand on my back

I put my arms around his neck and hug him as he hugs me back. I give him a quick kiss and I sit back down on the bed

"Let me know if you need anything okay K?" I ask

"Okay I will, thank you" he says back, sounding exhausted

I feel so bad. He works so hard and is always busy, always on the run and never gets a chance to rest sometimes, and I can only do so much to help him.

After around 25 minutes of him editing the video, he puts his head in one hand and sighs

I look up at him, noticing this.

I stand up again, and I walk behind him.

I wrap my arms around his stomach from behind and put my head on his shoulder.

"You okay babe?" I ask

"no.." he says sounding really sad

"do you want to come lay down with me?" I ask

"but i need to get this done-" he says, pouting

"It's okay to take a break Karl, come lay down for a minute and then finish it after." I say, rubbing his arm and standing up again, as he stands up and follows me back to the bed.