Chapter Two: Two sisters & Family talk

"Okay. Let's all go to the lounge. There is were I'll explain." Coran stated, I looked back over to him to see that he had a box in his hands and had started to walk again.

"He aha kāu e explaning Coran?" Hal asked and Coran stopped in place, which made all of use stop in place as he turned around a few seconds later.

('Hawaiian' What are you going to be explaning Coran?)

"Your parents..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Kid's Pov:

Our... Our parents... What... I... I don't think I quite understand what Coran is stating.

Coran's Pov:

After mentioning to the kids about their parents they all looked at me with confused, shocked, sad and pained faces.

"Come... There is a lot I need to explain to you all." I stated and they all just followed me up to the Lounge.

After making our way up to the Lounge we all noticed that there were two intruders in the Castle one was a member of the Blade by the uniform they were wearing and the the other one was wearing the Rebels' uniform, and they were both just sitting casually on the sofa.

"Who in Altea are you two?!" I exclaimed and the two intruding Blade and Rebel members had turned their heads around only just noticing us.

Quorra's Pov:

Me and Selene had just gotten back to the Castle of Lions after being away with the Blade and Rebels for over six months on a rather dangerous, but oh so God damn difficult mission.

We were both still wearing our uniforms and helmets since we've only just gotten back.

(What both of Quorra and Selene's helmets look like except Selene's helmet is is a light grey base, with yellow instead of Blue)

I turned my head to face Selene's Rebel mask. "It been a while since we've been here." I stated and Selene just nodded to that. "That last mission was rather risky, but thankfully we were able to gain a new ally for the up coming war ahead." Selene mentioned.

"And they are quite cute..." Sel mumbled out. "Oh? So. Are they even cuter than me?" I teased and Sel just looked at me and I could easily tell that she was blushing and embarrassed about what I had teased her about. "You can't say much! So, don't deny it. You think 'he's' cute as well." Sel responded with a cheeky tone. "Well I'm doubting it. But no one can beat how cute you are... My Snowflake~" I stated and she immediately got flustered by what I could tell by her actions. "Quorra!!" She exclaimed and pushed her head into my right shoulder causing me chuckle and giggle at her actions.