Chapter 7

As soon as Santana and Noah left Will's office Kitty grabbed her phone and text Brittany.

Brittany S Pierce 🦄

K: Hi Brittany I really need to talk to you, can you meet me in the auditorium in 10 minutes x

B: Yeh course, everything okay?

K: I'll tell you when I see you x

Brittany received the text whilst planning a new routine for her dance class that she had the following day, she was worried as Kitty sounded serious about something they weren't the closest either so she was even more confused. She cleared her desk and made her way to the auditorium.

As she walked into the empty dark room she spotted Kitty on the stage and stood beside her . Brittany broke the silence as Kitty just stood there trying to talk but couldn't find the words,
" Kitty is everything okay why are we here?"

Kitty took a deep breath as she didn't know what response she was going to get from what she was about to say, " Britt I need to tell you something huge that I heard and your the only I felt I could come too."
Brittany stood there very confused
"okay what is it then?" She asked.

"It's Santana, I think Puck is making her leave Lima to go to Australia, there going on Saturday!" Kitty said very quickly.
Brittany stood there a bit shocked trying to figure out what Kitty actually said when she realised it felt like something was weighing her heart down. " San.. Santana's moving away" she said with her emotions overwhelming her.
"Yeah I heard her telling Will, well Puck told him and she just sat their looking unsure, they both handed their notices and will stop teaching on Friday." Kitty informed Brittany.

Brittany stood there for a good few minutes thinking why Santana would want to leave Lima and her friends, why would she not want to tell Brittany. Then Brittany realised the group and herself have disowned Santana and they have been selfish so of course Santana wanted to get away from them. She knew she had to do something and couldn't just let her best friend leave.

"Listen Britt I don't think she wants to go she seemed so different when talking to Will, I'm not saying he is but what if Puck is making her go and she doesn't want to? I think we should make a plan and speak to her and everyone else and convince her to stay." Kitty said as she explained what she was thinking.

"No no don't tell anyone else, I'll talk to her don't worry,if we tell anyone else and they confront her it will make her want to go even more. Trust me she's stubborn but I'll help her you don't have to worry about it I'll sort this." Brittany assured her and Kitty agreed to let her deal with this and to keep it quiet for now.

As Brittany walked out of the auditorium into the break room she knew she needed to talk to Santana urgently, she was worried because Santana probably didn't want to see her never mind talk to her and to be fair she would be able to understand seen as Brittany had neglected their friendship. She placed her items in her locker that she used when planning dance routines and headed to the classroom where she knew Santana would be.

A/N: Sorry i haven't updated this part as regular as the others with it being Naya's Birthday i didn't really want to write.
Please Vote and comment.