Chapter 2

Santana arrived home meeting Noah in the driveway, she fell into his arms sobbing. Noah took her inside and reassured her " It's okay babe we don't need them we have each other."

(SANTANAS POV)Noah doesn't understand there my best friends I do and go everywhere with them why are they doing this to me?

(Knock on the door)

Noah opens the door to Brittany "Oh it's you"he says.
" I need to talk to her" Brittany said as she felt her heart tighten.
Santana came to the door with red blotchy eyes clear that she had been crying.

(BRITTANYS POV) Oh god why do I have to do this, I hate seeing her upset i just want to grab her but this is the only way to save my relationship and friendships.

"We need to talk about Puck the group have decided they don't want to see or hear from him anymore, they also said that includes you if you stay with him"
"Does that include you, you don't want to see or hear from us again, you don't want to talk to ME?"Santana sighed with tears building up.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this for Sam he's my Fiancé it's us or Noah which is it Santana?"Britt snapped back looking like she was about to break on the spot.
After a few seconds of tension Santana said " Well he's my Boyfriend" with that said she slammed the door shut, you could hear the cries from both girls on either side of the door.

A/N: Should I continue with this story?