Chapter 1

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Will you catch up the new show tonight?" Ballora asked Funtime Foxy.

"The Immortal and The Restless? Yeah- I can't wait." He chuckled, and then he turned his head on me.

"How about you?"

...

I couldn't focused what he asked, as I'm watching this young woman, Baby from the distance, doing her job.

...

"Dude!" Funtime Foxy tried to distracted me.

"Hm?" I turned around.

"What are you lookin-? Oh-? Are you looking at our leader?" He asked.

"Ah, I guess I am." I chuckled.

"Bud, do you like her? I guess you couldn't have a chance.." Bon bon looked at me, then the four of us looked at Circus Baby.

...

"She's really busy with her job, she doesn't even have time to chat with us. I don't know what's her plan but-"

"I think she has something to do, but she doesn't want to tell us." Bon-Bon said, again.

"She looked so cheerful and outgoing, like she doesn't want us to see her truly side." Ballora giggled.

"She doesn't wanna show us what she really is." Funtime Foxy chuckled as I stared at her.

Ah yes. The gleam in her eyes. The way she looks. The smell she had.

Oh Baby.

I came towards her, as she was doing her job.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh, hi, Funtime Freddy. Do you finish cleaning the toilet?" She asked me, smiled. The look at her eyes on me, those green eyes.

"Hm? Ah- yes, yes. I'd already done it."

"Really? Let me check." She smiled, went to the toilet, as I followed her.

.
.
.
.

"Uh- Funtime Freddy, there still dirt on th-"

!!!

I pushed her on the wall.

"Ah!" As she gasped.

"W-what is going on?" She looked at me, with those confuse eyes. I grinned.

"Oh man, I couldn't even control it, Baby. After years for pretending it, ah- I can't stand it anymore."

"-What..?"

"Do you know how long I kept it by myself? Watching you from the distance. I really want to be close to you, like we're right now."

"..." She kept quiet.

...

"I love you, Baby."

"..."

"You're outta control, Funtime Freddy-" Baby tried to walk away, so I came closer to her, until I can smell her neck.

"..?"

I could see her, sweating.

"You're making me crazy, you know? How long I have to keep it by myself? For years, Baby. Years." I punched the wall, as she gasped.

"W-what are you talking about..?" Before she put her hands on the chest, I immediately grabbed them.

"But- but that's all right. That's all right with me.." I pushed myself towards her.

"..."

"It's really no fuss.."

"Funtime Freddy.."

"As long as you're next to me.."

"And- just the two of us here.. alone." I chuckled.

.
.
.
.
.

She stared at me, caressed my cheek.

"..."

She smirked, and then walked away.

.
.
.
.

You're really driving me mad, Baby.