Chapter 3

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"The second last episode is tonight, bud! Wanna watch it together?" Bon-Bon asked me, but I'm too distracted by yesterday. I couldn't slept last night. I could still remember the taste of her lips. But- watching her, she looked like she pretends it never happened.

"Jeez, you ignore me again!" Bon-Bon sulked, with his pouty face.

"Ah- sorry, what is it?" I looked at him, yawned. But he still sulked.

"Oh brother. I haven't sleep last night. That's why I got easily distracted by something." I chuckled.

"It's not really fun talking to you because you didn't watch The Immortal and The Restless! I wanna talk about it with Ballora, but I haven't seen her this morning!" Bon-Bon said.

"I watch- a bit." I scratched my head.

"Whatever, bud. Just go to sleep! You don't have to think much." He smiled.

.
.
.
.
.

She looked like she doesn't even care, or she pretend? Oh man, I'm really falling apart.

...

There she is, doing her job.

I really don't know, should I came to her again? I'm feeling so tired.

...

"Funtime Freddy?" She looked at me.

"Ah-" I gasped a bit as she came towards me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

...

I hugged her.

"..." I can feel her shocked a bit.

...

I smelt her, ah- those smell really makes me calm.

"You look different, today.. is something wrong?" She asked me.

"I'm feeling so tired right now.."

"Because of you, sweetheart." I hugged her tightly.

"..."

"Why aren't you stay away from me.. after what happened yesterday.."

"..."

"It just don't make sense to me.."

"Why you stick right next to me.."

"And whenever I go, you're always there.."

...

"I was really nervous after that.. I couldn't even do my job properly.." Baby said, hugged me back.

"I'm pretending. But those thoughts always stuck on my head."

"I would really love to be stuck with you, Funtime Freddy."

...

"I love being with you- and I love watching you guys hanging out.. even though now.. I haven't found Funtime Foxy and Ballora, I don't really know where they are-" she continued, but I cut her words.

"But as long as you're next to me.." I said.

"Just the two of us only."

...

She looked at me and smiled.

We hugged for a while.

...

She then kissed my forehead and walked away.

Such a sweetheart.