Part:- 1 (Hint)

Kim Seokjin's Pov:-

This is our second trip to India. Last time we visited it was awesome. Yes we did explore but not that much. We had to perform maximum songs there, as Indian Armys supported us a lot and they do deserve a big reward. I was so amazed with the beauty of India. I mean how on Earth we have such beautiful place.

We visited three cities. One is Mumbai, another is Delhi and the last but not the least, Kolkata. To be honest I liked Kolkata more. And this time we are only visiting to Kolkata. Just to spend time, explore and relax. Bang Si Hyuk allowed us. I am pretty excited this time.

Last time it was good but we had many things to do. Many works , finishing touches were there because we mixed many of our songs and it actually turned out good. I felt really excited and happy while performing in Kolkata.

Dont know why

Dont know why. I am still figuring out that.

And talking about our songs. They love the "Dark and Wild" album. Those old days were actually a bliss.

I was so nostalgic at that point of time

I was so nostalgic at that point of time. My heart was loving the moment.

When we were leaving Kolkata I felt a really sharp pain inside. It was terrible. I was feeling really bad. It felt like my heart had been separated from my body.

I tried my best to ignore it but it came in my mind everytime. I informed no one about it. But there was someone who understood that I had a change in myself. It was Jungkook. He asked me many questions I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I wanted someone to understand what was happening inside me and that person should not misunderstand me. I am not telling that others will misunderstand me. As Jungkook was the first one to notice my change I wanted to tell him. I didn't want to disturb others.

Flashback:-

Jungkook:- Hyung!

I was in my thoughts when someone snapped me out from there.