Part:-11 (End of the Story inside the Story)

Author's Pov:-

Yoongi:- Heartless!

Y/n:- After that Kongsho killed the next five children in the same manner.

Bts were shocked as their eyes turned into saucers.

Y/n:- One night, Devaki got pregnant for the seventh time. The seventh child was miraculously carried to R-o-h-i-n-i.

Jungkook:- Who was she?

Y/n:- another wife of Boshudeb, who lived in Gokul. Later this child was known as Balaram. Pronounced as B-o-l-o-r-a-m in Bengali.

Now, it was the eighth day in the month of Shravan

Now, it was the eighth day in the month of Shravan. Pronounced as S-h-r-a-b-o-n in bengali.

Namjoon:- What's that?

{Shravan is the fifth month of the Hindu calendar. In India's national civil calendar, Shravan is the fifth month of the Hindu year, beginning in late July from the first day of the full moon and ending in the third week of August, the day of the next full moon. Sawan or Shravana is the fifth month of the Hindu solar calendar. This month is devoted to worshipping Lord Shiva(Shankar)}.

(It is believed that those who dutifully worship Lord Shiva during this month are bestowed with success, happiness and prosperity

(It is believed that those who dutifully worship Lord Shiva during this month are bestowed with success, happiness and prosperity. This is also the second month of Varsha (rainy)(monsoon) season.)

Hoseok:- Incredible na?

Hoseok smiled and others nodded while smiling.

Y/n:- A terrible storm arose in the city. Rain was pouring in torrents,and the sky was covered with black thick clouds. Devaki was pregnant with the eighth child. Suddenly Lord Vishnu appeared infront of them and he said that their wish has been fulfilled. Lord Vishnu has taken birth as their child. He ordered Boshudeb to take the child away from here to Gokul and switch him to the child born to Nanda Gopal. Saying that, Lord Vishnu disappeared.