The First Day

I was woken up by a kick to the shin which wouldn't have hurt as much as it did if Lucy didn't have a cast on her leg. I blinked and rubbed my eyes before carefully moving her leg off of me. I turned my body so I was facing her and swept a strand of hair off of her face and kissed her forehead. In the process I made the mistake of glancing back down at her and couldn't tear my eyes off of her. She sighed and her eyes fluttered open and I tried to avert my eyes but I wasn't fast enough and she noticed. "Tim, were you staring at me?" "No, I- Yeah." "It's fine I just wondered and it's a little creepy." "Sorry. I'm going to get up and make us some breakfast. You want anything?" "Just whatever you're making." "Smoothies sound okay?" "Yes!" "Anything else Princess?" "Nope. Thank you Tim. Aw shit!" "What what's wrong?" "I have to pee." "Um, how do you wanna do this?" "Just carry me to the bathroom and wait outside the door." She told me. "You let me know when you need me to carry you to the couch." "I will. Go get started on breakfast." She replied as I closed the bathroom door and went to the kitchen to get all the ingredients for our smoothies out and had just finished making both smoothies when I heard her say my name. I knocked on the bathroom door and she said I could come in. She was sitting on the toilet, lid closed, ready for me to carry her to the couch. "You ready Luce?" "You know it." I hoisted her into my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I put Netflix on for you. All you have to do is pick a show." "Seems a little fast for Netflix and chill Tim." I blushed and placed her on the couch. I padded into the kitchen and grabbed our smoothies and headed back into the living room. "Here you go Boot." I handed her a smoothie. "Holy shit Tim! This is amazing." "Thanks. I remembered you telling me what you put in the ones you make, in the shop one day." She looked at me in amazement. "You actually listen to all that? I thought you hated it." "No, if I'm being honest I'm going to miss it when you graduate and aren't riding with me anymore." I replied. "Aww you big softie." She said mockingly. "I'm gonna get you for that!" I started tickling her, leaning over until I was directly above her. Suddenly time stopped and everything around us melted away. I was mere inches away from her face breathing hard. I looked into her big brown eyes and reached up to brush my thumb across her cheek before leaning down and planting my lips on hers. It was the best feeling ever. When we pulled apart for air she looked at me again. "I'm in love with you." She softly whispered. "I'm in love with you too." She smiled and pulled me back down for another kiss. I slipped my hands up under her shirt and pushed it up and over her head. I pressed soft kisses all over her skin before taking one nipple in my mouth and sucking. She moaned and bucked her hips up into mine causing a groan to fall from my lips. I pushed her pants down and pushed a finger into her causing her to moan loudly. I pumped my finger in and out of her and pressed kisses all over her body until I got to her clit. I licked a stripe from her clit all the way down her slit before removing my fingers and plunging my tongue inside of her. She was holding me there gently. I felt her shudder and fall apart. I moved back up to kiss her again and she pushed my shirt up and off before doing the same thing to my pants and under wear. "Fuck me Tim." I thrust into her and groaned. "Mmm Luce. You feel so good." The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the house. "I'm gonna cum Tim." "Let go Lucy." She let go of her orgasm as mine hit me and I rode out our orgasms. Panting heavily I pulled out of her and pulled the blanket on the back of the couch over us and wrapped my arms around her before going to sleep.