The Avengers VS Demigod

Thor POV
This was so unfair the Thor Odsion the heir to the throne of Asgard. I am one of the most powerfull gods in Asgard heck I am the champion of the gods and then I have to work with these people. This Just suck Anyways I have score to settle with Tony in the wierd game these mortals call rock paper scissors.

Piper POV (Bet you thought I was not going to put Piper POV in here did you)
After Annabeth ran and Thor the guy who is says we are weak the nerve. Then I ran after Annabeth and I found her near the stables were she and Percy used to seet during the second giant war she was crying. I sat beside her and said it fine Annabeth atleast we know that he is alive and is with his uncle. Annabeth said true but want him to forgive me I made the worst mistake of my life. It fine Annabeth we will find him soon. She are you sure he will want to come back to see me. Yes we will said Piper. Your a good friend Piper. Thanks  Annabeth I got to go Annabeth Jason said he wanted to play baseball with me thanks to leo because he added a baseball field in the middle of a ship.

Percy/Omega POV 
I ran into a crying Annabeth and fond Piper teling her it's ok.  In my mind I was like really it's ok I was already in a bad mood and this made it worse. But then after eavesdropping on them I felt guilty. But the guilt quickly washed away.  After Piper Left I saw Annabeth looking a the stars. I went inside of the room sat down beside Annabeth. (        A Percabeth is comeing Reeeeee :)      )      I asked her whats wrong.She told me how she had cheated on Percy now she really want him back.Then she Asked me please you are the only one who knows were Pecy is please tell me.           I will never tell I made a promised him that I won't tell anyone where he is. Then she stared to cry again and told me that I am a jerk. I told her that I don't care. She was about to punch me I doge the punch. But the power from the punch was so much that it almost broke the stables.I told her you have to much anger inside of you to hit me. But I Challenged her to a rock paper scissors game Avengers Vs Demigods. I told her I am a demigod to but I am on the Avengers side. She looked at me looked at me and said Fine her once grey stormy beautiful were now red and puffy.

Third person POV

Jason was first Jason put rock Tony put paper Tony won the round then Leo came he put in scissors Tony put in a rock he won then Annabeth came and put out rock mean while Tony put scissors. Tony left Thor lost the min he put out rock.Percy came up next and destroyed everyone. Then Annabeth started to cry Piper told her we will find him even it means to kill Omega here that will be next to impossible. They all shot me a death glare.