The Final Fight

Omega POV :

They arrived in the under world and they enter the world of the death then Omega said we got to stick togther I think I should lead this part beacuse I have been here before with Percy said Annabeth.Then Omega said no I will lead I have been here 50 times here before. Annabeth said that's a lie.  I told them that I work with Choas what do you think Daughter of Athena I Have come here on Things for me to know and you to never find out. Mean while the avengers were like  what this place is ugly I know but Tartarus is worse I can't belve there is an even ugly place this. Thor how ever was like this the greek land of the dead.  It's Worse then the Norse Under world.

Annabeth POV:

Where is Max  then Max showed up from the pit it self Max what are you doing there get out of there. No said Jason he is a traitor I  followed him last night he is traitor.I was like really I can not belive I ever dated you ghastròdes (that word mean big bellied fatso in greek). 

Max POV 

Now Now Annabeth not with the insult but good job finding out that I am work for Tartarus.

Then Tartarus  hime self came and dragged us all down but luckly Omega and Thor killed Tartarus I was in trouble then Tony shot a lazer and Annabrth Shot her dagger then it was all blank. 

Thrid Person POV

The demigods ran up to Percy and Begged him to forgve them and he started to date Annabeth again.