Xavier

Mr. Lukas wasn't kidding when he said the plane had everything we needed I mean the first thing you see when you walk onto the plane is layers upon layers of food, drawers that had our names labeled on them with clothing inside.

Not to mention I wouldn't even call it a plane maybe a hotel. The carpet was a light shade of grey. The walls and the ceiling are both white. Each of the dorms were the same. Same blue walls, black carpeting, a wooden bed, and a dresser. The rest of the room was empty. The bathrooms were yet to be found, and the living room was huge. Chairs, sofas, and a T.V. The kitchen was its own separate room. The dining room table was long and narrow so it could fit all of us.

The pilate room is very small barely big enough for two people, even though there is only a wall fan, the controls, and the main window. Mr. Lukas showed me a secret button, "Xavier, do not use this button until the last day of the quest. The day you're coming back. When you use it, it will use up all the power in the plane, but it will get you back in a jiffy."

I nodded, "I understand, thank you."

We each started to claim our dorms not that it mattered, but Violet took the first one. I decided to the take the next one beside hers. Samuel took the one next to me and Saige took the very next one. Leaving Zahra with no choice, but to take one of the hallway dorms or the last one next to Saige.

I didn't have anything to unpack, so I decided to check out the rest of the plane. The main dorms were located along the wall in the living room, and the hallway dorms were just around the corner. Samuel yelled from the hallway, "I FOUND THE BATHROOMS! THEY ARE DOWN THE HALLWAY!" I heard Saige shush him. Which I was happy about because I didn't know why he was yelling in the first place I could hear his whole conversation with Saige when he was talking to her from the living room.

Mr. Lukas yelled nervously, "Take turns flying the plane! I know you all can because you all aced the pilot test! Good by and be careful!"

With that I heard the plane's doors shut, and Saige run into the pilate room.

I followed her, "Are you going to fly it first, Saige?"

She turned around she seemed very irritated, "What do you think? What else would I be doing in a pilate room?"

Before I could answer Samuel pulled my arm.

I turned around and tore my arm out of his grip, "Don't touch me, dude."

Samuel threw his arms in the air innocently, "Sorry, man, I just wanted to warn you about Saige. She can be very irritable at times, but she has her reasons like all people."

I felt guilty for being so rough on the guy, "Yeah, that makes sense, I think we're all a little moody right now."

I thought about my brothers and my aunt. I didn't know how long I was going to be gone, and she is going to be taking care of them every morning till I return. My aunt is very nice, and she loves us, but she can be tough on my brothers and I. My brothers always would look to me when auntie would say something mean or unnecessary. I always know just what to say to get them to bed calmly, but auntie doesn't.

"Xavier, Saige, and Samuel!" Violet yelled my name ripping me out of my thoughts.

I could hear her, but I couldn't see her, "Vie, where are you?"

She didn't answer directly to me, but it was perfect timing, "Dinner's ready!"

Samuel walked into the pilot room and told Saige to put the plane on autopilot for the night. I didn't realize the day went by so quickly, and that our time is already ticking away.

We all gathered together around the table. Violet prepared spaghetti for all of us. She passed the plates around the table and put some spaghetti on each of our plates. I looked up to her, "Thanks, Vie."

She nodded and replied, "No problem. You won't believe how fast things cook in here!"

She excitedly opened the cupboards and got some cups. Then walked to the fridge. The fridge was packed with all sorts of food and beverages, but she managed to pick something. She put the jug of milk on the table and poured it into each of our glasses.

She pulled the chair out that was next to me, and sat down, "What do you think?"

I was so busy planning my midnight snack after I seen what was in the fridge to take a bite.

Saige took a bite, "This is very good, Violet."

Samuel nodded in agreement.

Violet playfully took a bow, "Thank you, thank you." Then she looked to me, "So?"

I took a bite, and replied,"Mmm,delicious."

We all burst out laughing, but Violet ended it, "Okay let's get to business. Were going to pick up Zahra from Bellcrest first, right?"

Saige swallowed her spaghetti and pointed to the pilate room, "Yup, I already set it."

Samuel put down his fork, "What time will we arrive?" Saige had just taken another bite. She made a gesture to represent wait one second.

When she was finished chewing she continued, "We should arrive by tomorrow morning."

I twirled my fork in my spaghetti, "Then we have to find Sara Mike who lives in Oakland, right?"

Samuel got up from his seat, "Yup, guys I'm going to bed."

I looked at the time and decided that I better get to bed as well. I have a long day ahead of me, "Good night guys. I'm going to."

Violet and Sage both got from their seats and started clearing the table.

Violet gave me and Samuel a look then replied, "Okay me and Saige will clean up tonight, but tomorrow you two clean while me and Saige go to bed."

Me and Samuel exchanged looks, "Alright, you have yourself a deal. With that me and Samuel went to our dorms.