1

(May 10, 2015)

@USWNT The 2015 WWC Roster!

Liked by @AKrieger11, @Wososoccer, @USWNT101, and 7,292,435 others

@Wososoccer Congratulations!

@WEJKM101 Where's Lloyd?

-@WEK220 Lloyd is out with a knee injury @WEJKM101

@Kriegerfever AHH BOTH KRIEGERS ARE ON THE ROSTER!

-@Wososource This is the first time sisters have played 2 world cups together  @Kriegerfever

(May 12, 2015)

Who is the young mid-fielder?

Ellie was the expected first overall draft pick from Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut in the now extinct WPS. But chose to go over seas to play with her older sister in Germany for FFC Frankfurt in 2012. After her season with FFC Frankfurt she signed with Western New York Flash, after her first season in the NWSL she joined Tyreso FF in the Damallsvenskan, the highest division of women's soccer in Sweden along with USWNT teammates Christen Press, Ali Kreiger, Ashlyn Harris, and Meghan Klingenburgh.

She made her international debut when she was called up to play for 2008 January Camp with her sister and was named an alternate for the 2008 Olympics but was called up for an injured Lindsay Tarpley while a Freshman in college.

Her full name is Elizabeth Blaire Krieger, she was born on May 20, 1990.

Ellie is the youngest of three children being born in 1990, her sister is professional soccer player Ali Krieger and her brother is Youtuber Kyle Kreiger. She and her sister are the first sisters to play together for the USWNT.

She has two gold medals from the 2008 and 2012 Olympics and was a finalist in the 2011 World Cup. She was also named to Fox Soccer's Best Eleven of FIFA Women's World Cup with her sister.

She currently plays for the Western New York Flash in the NWSL and the USWNT which she was recently named to the 23 player roster for the 2015 Womens World Cup.

-M

I decided to do another USWNT because when I last asked who should be the love interest of the other book there were alot of Kristie Mewis comments.