Chapter two

I watched as two birds sat on a tree branch, "how cute.." he mumbled, "poor little things, you should fly away before i eat you.." i smirked laughing slightly at my own joke.

The autumn weather of September made the grass damp, the log i sat on covered in moss. I didn't know why i decided to sit on the log but i did, there was a bench just a few feet away from me, yet i liked my spot on the cold wet piece of wood.

"Hey George!" I heard a cheerful voice call from behind him, Wilbur. "Wanna go hunting with us?" He asked me, "who's we?" I asked with a "blank" tone, "well, me.. Phil Techno, and Niki!" I could hear his smile.

"Hmm.. i suppose i could go." I said standing up looking at the birds again, "where are they?" I asked,
"Oh they're just at Nikis house." He said happily, "lets go!" He clapped his hands heading back to Nikis house.

The walk was nice, Wilbur seemed to enjoy it too. We walked past tall strong, dark trees. Listening carefully to every little sound of the small town, "hey Will!" We both heard a youthful voice wave over Wilbur from, behind us.
"Tubbo!" He turned around to hug him, tubbo hugging him back. "Hi! Where you guys going?" He asked. I dont have time for this right now.. i sighed, leaving the two to chat. I knew where Nikis house was.

I continue the walk to Nikis house, every now and then getting waved at by another Vampire, i didn't mind as long as they didn't stop and talk, i don't like small talk.

I finally made it to Nikis. "Hey George!!" Niki waved to me as i walked into her house, "hi Niki." I responded smiling, "hello George." Techno said not looking at me, ha. "Well hello George." Phill said coming over to shake my hand, "wheres will?" He asked looking behind my for his son.
"He stopped to talk to Tubbo, he shouldn't be to long.."

And he didn't, shortly after i said that he came panting into the living room, "sorry guys! You must've been waiting so long. I wanted to do some human running, tubbo told me it was fun.."
"No actually.. i just got here.." i sighed shaking my head, chucking slightly.
"Ohh, okay great! Lets head on out then!" He grabbed a backpack, and said "ready boys?" He smirked, when Wilbur hunted he got.. different, well all vampires do but, its weird seeing him like all "evil" or whatever..

We walked pasted the area i saw the lovebirds, they where gone now.. i hummed to myself, i wish i was a bird.. much better then a vampire thats for sure.. I thought before quickly snapping out of it.. "ready guys?" Will asked, "ready as ill ever be" niki nodded.
"Ready to kill more then you." Techno smirked.
"I am!" Phil smiled, "yep." I nodded, and we all ran, as fast as we could into the hunting grounds.

"YEAA!!" Techno yelled holding up a dead buck, sinking his fangs into its neck, drinking its blood. "Damnit!" Wilbur groaned, the twins always had competitions.
Phil and Niki circled two deer, that scattered from the group of deer we all just broke apart.

I followed a certain deer, she seemed injured already, so this kill can be fast and easy, i jumped and climbed one of the trees, hovering above the deer, watching carefully.. i was about to jump onto it when i saw a werewolf have a sad attempt of an attack, "what the fuck?" I never had seen one in person before.. he didn't seem as "scary" as stories point his kind out to be, he was hurt, and the deer that just most likely took his breathe away made it even worse.. i sighed, jumping onto the deer, slamming my teeth into her neck drinking as much as i could, then turning to the werewolf, laying against a tree.. why the hell was he in vampire territory, this idiot..

I studied his face, the markings on his body, definitely not a vampire, if it was he'd be dead by now.. probably a stupid dog fight.
I got down next to him and used my hand to move his head and examine his wounds, i checked his pulse and that was okay, i only knew how to read pulses from when i was a human.. you know, since Vampires are technically dead.