Chapter three

"What do you mean?" Sapnap asked, "How do you even know, who he is?" He started breathing heavier. "That's- not, no, you must have gotten than pin from somewhere else, Dream despises people like you." Sapnap spat looking around at all the vampires in the room.

"Well, Sapnap. People like "us" saved your life." I Spat.
Sapnap stayed silent and waited for Phils response.
"Must not be an alpha huh?" I teased.
"What the fuck makes you think that?" He asked.
"You don't speak unless spoken too." I smiled, he was starting to annoy me.
"Fuck, you."

I got up and left the room, I saved this kids life and he's disrespecting me like that? Bitch.
————————-
"Anyways, how do you know about Dream?" Phil asked Sapnap.
"He's an alpha, at my old pack."
"Old? How long have you known him for?"
"My whole life."
"What's he to you?"
"A brother, a best friend..." Sapnap paused, "Now how do you know him?" Sapnap asked again.
"I tried to kill him." He said in a monotone voice.
Sapnaps ears fell farther down the sides of his head.
"Why?"
"He killed someone important to me."
"Oh... but why do you too share the same pin?"

"As a punishment, almost. We both took people we loved away from one another, it's as a reminder, we won't harm anyone special to one another again."
"So... how did you guys go from trying to kill each other, to Dream giving you a matching  pin, to having some oath?"

The silence after was intriguing, as Sapnap, and the others listened in on the conversation, waiting for Phils response.

"Well we became friends, we realized we weren't all that different at all. And one day, he saved my life, it's kinda an oath between myself tho.. he only promised that he wouldn't harm anyone, unless they harmed him, however I refuse to harm one special to the wolf who's the reason I'm still standing here today." Phil took a breathe. "The pin was like I said, a reminder, or a punishment. Depends on how you view it." He finished.

"Wow, thank you for telling me."

"It's no big deal, you seem close with him. You deserve to know."
________________

George leaned on the door frame leading into the living room, "Nice story, we gotta get you to some actually doctor now Sap." George clapped his hands signaling they need to go, now.

"Sap?" Sapnap stayed put.

"Yup, it's you're new nickname. Now, sap get up before I have Wilbur carry you. "Tubbo has better supplies, for injuries, but on the way, you need to answer some questions."
"Tubbo? What kind of questions?" Sapnap got up and winced at the sudden stab of pain in his abdomen, almost falling forward. Gripping his stomach, "Ow." He hissed. "God, how far is this place? I don't know how long I'll be able to walk.

"I mean, Wilbur could carry you, if you wanted."
"Can you ask him for me? I don't know him that well, still." The werewolf asked.
George stared at him for a good 30 seconds, "wait, what, why do I have to ask him, just because you don't know him doesn't mean you can't talk to him at all, that's how you get to know people. Now go ask him before he's to far." George ordered.

"Can you at least come with me?" Sapnap begged again.
"Fine." George caved in, "but I'm not always gonna do shit like this. I don't like you, and don't think I do." He said going to walk out the door.
"Than why did you save me?" Sapnap asked with a smirk.

George turned around and grabbed sapnaps wrist, and than his jaw with the other hand, tilting it to his left. "Listen, theres 2 commonly used ways to check your pulse."

"My pulse?! What're you guys gonna do eat me?" Sapnap started to struggle in George's hands.
"No, stop moving." George said irritated.
George lifted up the hand he grabbed, "put up two fingers." He ordered. Sapnap did so, and waiting for him to say something else. "Put it on your neck."

Sapnap still complied, but did it in the wrong spot.
"No, right here." George carefully moved Sapnaps hands so that it would be on his pulse.
"Do you feel it?" George asked looking sapnap in the eyes now.
"Yes.. but, uhmm... what does that have to do with you saving me?"
"Your pulse, your still.. alive." George yanked sapnaps hand up to his neck to feel where his pulse would be.

"You feel it?" George asked.
"No, no I don't."
"I don't have a pulse anymore, I don't breathe. That's why I saved you."
The two paused. The silence was comforting rather than awkward
"Oh...Thank you George." Sapnap truly meant what he said, he was thankful for him. George could've very well killed him, but instead he's taken him into, his and his friends homes, and is continuing to help him.
George nodded and walked out the front door, "wait here let me get phil."

In seconds Phil was back with George. "Give him your jacket please, if we walk through town we can't have people seeing ears and a tail."
"That's right, here out this on." Phil took off his green cardigan and gave it so sapnap.
Sapnap put on the cardigan. His tail still poked out the bottom though.
"Can you hold your tail up?" Phil asked.
"Yes.. I can but, it takes energy if I'm not happy." Sapnap answered.
"Oh well, how do you get happy?" George questioned.
"With you guys, I don't. So I'll hold it up."

Sapnap threw the hoodie over his head, he held down his ears down just enough so the lumps under the hood looked 'natural'.

"Ready?" Phill asked.
"Uhm.. about-" sapnap started.
"He can't walk." George finished, "he's still in pain."

"Let me get will." Phil got Wilbur in seconds. (Yknow, vampire speed n all..)
"So, ya need help?" He asked.

"Please." Sapnap responded.
"Oh uh, with what?" Wilbur asked.
"He can't walk still." George answered.
"Oh, so I need to carry him again? Alright!" Wilbur swiftly picked up Sapnap (once again, bridal style) causing the hood of Phil's cardigan to fly off. "Wow that was fast." Sapnap gasped quickly lifting the hood back up.

"Now should we actually show him what fast is by walking to Tubbos.. or.. running?" George smirked.
"Let's run why not." Phil responded.
"Sure! I bet Niki's already there." Wilbur smiled clutching sapnap tighter preparing him to run.

"You guys can't run very much faster than werewolves can, don't flatter yourselves." Sapnap laughed, but was cut off by Wilbur running as fast as he could to town, in a matter of seconds they were all at the gates of the small village.

Sapnap gasped for air and was clutching to wilburs brown jacket. "Holy shit I-"

"Hood, sapnap." George popped next to the two and flung the green hood back up on sapnaps head.
"Now, on to Tubbo's!" Phil shouted from the opposite side of where George was standing.

The town was nice, they lived in a mondernish town. The only difference between the small town and a normal one was the population. It was strange, just a normal town in the middle of no-where.

Sapnap was still being carried by Wilbur as they walked. Occasionally forcing the group to stop and explain they to him what something was.

Sapnap had never been out of werewolf territory, (obviously.) as they walked to tubbo's house sapnap thought it would be a good idea for him to try to walk the rest of the way.

"You sure, sap?" George asked as he helped him out of Wilburs grasp
Sapnap nodded in response. Straining his stance up. "It's only a little bit right?" He pointed to a house which he thought he remembered the men telling him was Tubbos.

George sighed, fine.. fine alright, but if you fall.."
sapnap shook away Georges concerns. He took a few steps forward, "not so bad see? It just hurts really bad.."
Sapnap took a few more steps before he had to stop. His lips pressed together trying to stop himself from wincing, and his eyes squinted shut.
"You.. alright?" Phil asked.
Sapnap shook his head quickly and held his sides biting his lower lip. "It hurts." He hunched over.

I'm helpless. He thought.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna carry you, it's okay. To me you feel like nothing, like- onetime I had to carry techno around for way longer than what I've done with you. And he's like.. half your size." Wilbur laughed scooping up Sapnap.

Sapnap smiled and thanked Wilbur, and the group walked into Tubbos house.

I got lazy at the end but whatever :)