Off

Y/n's POV
When you got home, you slumped on the couch. All you could think of was how embarrassed you were that you had to explain something like that to Kara. At least she understood. You traced the mark that Vincent gave you with your finger.

You heard the front door open and you stood up excitedly. Vincent came into the living room with his arms open for a hug. You smiled softly and let him embrace you tightly.

"Long day at work?" You asked him pulling away.

"You could say that." He said with a heavy sigh. He walked over to the couch and laid down exhausted. You climbed on top of him and he held you.

"I gotta go back in tonight." He said as he rubbed your back.

"What? Why?"

"They've been having troubles with the animatronics and they want me to check it out."

"Yikes. Sounds scary."

"Yeah, honestly."

You kissed his forehead and offered to make him his dinner. He smiled softly and said he was going to take a little nap. You stood up gently and headed to the kitchen.

Vincent's POV
Y/n is so sweet. I sighed and covered my eyes with my hat and soon drifted into sleep.
Vincent's dream
I opened my eyes and looked around. I was surrounded by darkness. There was distant laughing. I spun around to try to find the source. I began to feel hands all over me. Blood covered my clothes and hands. The hands began to scratch and pull.

Suddenly, everything was silent. Blurry figures appeared in front of me. A familiar ticking broke the silence. I touched my chest and found myself in a golden metal suit. Spring locks. Shit. I tried getting pulling the suit off but it was to late. The spring locks released.

...

I shot up from the couch breathing heavily. I felt my abdomen to find it perfectly in tact. Slumping back down on the couch, I rubbed my forehead. I'm calling off the rest of the week. Calming down from the dream, I called Scott.

"Hey man you're going to have to find someone else to do this shift for me. Probably for the rest of this week too. I think I caught something from the ball pit."

"What? William are you serious? These animatronics are-"

I cut him off by fake gagging.

"Dude I gotta go. Bye see ya next week."

"Will-"
I hung up on him and went to find Y/N. She was really the only person that could calm me down right about now. I found her eating ice cream straight out of the tub.

"Y/n." I said with a soft chuckle. She turned to look at me with big eyes. She slowly and dramatically took another bite, not breaking eye contact. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm off the rest of this week."

"What? I thought you had the night shift tonight?"

"I called off. Told them to suck it."

"Vincent that can get you fired." Y/n said to me with a blank expression.

"You're right. I lied. I told them I was sick."

Y/n rolled her eyes and laid her head against my chest with a soft smile. I squeezed her shoulder lightly.

"Maybe we can go see a movie on my day off? I'd love for you to meet my co worker. She's awesome. I've told her a lot about you." Y/n exclaimed.

"Sure sounds like fun."