Chapter 11

Kian looked at me with a really sad face.
' I'm fine.' I smile at him.
' it's not about that.' he looks down.
' you have to believe me though I'm not lying you may think I am but I'm not.' He takes hold of my hands and I pull them away.
' what is it kian please tell me.' I ask.
He doesn't say anything he just showed me and picture of jack kissing another girl. that's why he left in a hurry. I look up at kian. tears in my eyes.
' angel I'm really sorry. I didn't wanna show you it this way but I thought you had to no.' He hugs me as I just cry into his shoulder.
' shhh angel calm down. forget about him he cheated on you. don't waist your tears on him.' he rubbed my back.
' thanks for your help kian but I would like to be alone.' I give a fake smile at him. ' okay call me if you need anything.' he smiles at me.

KIANS POV
I can't believe I did that to her. I felt really bad when I left her house. why would they make me and jack do that. I like angel.
I knock on there door.
' it's all done she fell for it.' I say to sam.
' good now don't forget that if you don't obey my orders I'll kick you our of o2l.' he smirked at me.
' is rather be kicked out if o2l then lie to the girl I love' I mutter.
' what was that?' Sam asked.
' nothing' I look up at him.
' I think you should go now.' sam slams the door shut in my face. I walk off. little did Angel know I've always loved her. but so did sam so he made me bully her and he acted like the nice guy. Then He Asked Her Out And She Said She Didn't Love Him. That's When o2l Started He Made Everyone Bully Her. I Hated It. But Now I'm Trying To Correct My Mistakes. I Go Home And Sit On My Bed. I Just Think About How To Stop Sam From Bullying Her...

ANGELS POV
Text Convo (J-jack g a-Angel)
J: Hey Princess x
A: Not Really In The Mood To Talk To You Right Now.
J: What's Wrong? x
A: What's Wrong? You Fucking Cheated On Me Jack.
J: Err About That ...
A: I Don't Have Time For You Jack.
END OF CONVO
I Turn Off My Phone. I Dig It Under My Pillow. I Just Give Up Should I Forgive Jack Or Not?

A/N imma TRY and update on a Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday... bc in really bad at updating... I'm following some people who comment and follow me. thanks for reading. plus what do you guys think kians plan is??