Chapter 6

Angels POV
I kept on thinking about what kian said. Did he really mean it? Im not forgive him though. If he did care he would of stayed at the hospital with me like Maisie did.
I got a text from the group chat with me,Maisie and all the boys.
Text convo
Trevor: angel I'm sorry
Kian: I already spoke to you but I am sorry 😃
Sam: sorry babe
Connor: angel I get it if you don't take our apologies but we really are sorry
Jc: sorry angel
Ricky: I get That mad at us for bulling you for so many years it we just realised that it's wrong. We don't even know what you did to us but we are sorry.
Me: guys I don't care if your sorry or not. You've put me in hospital, made me cut. I have trust issues I can't even talk to my own brother with out trusting him! I just give up you've told me to kill my self I might as well do that now.
End of convo
A week later
I wasn't really gonna kill myself I've got braver this past week. I'm not gonna let them get to me anymore. Maisie has helped me a lot. Well I guess that kian has stopped bulling me I should forgive him.
I go round to the o2l house and knock on the door.
Sam answers.
'Babe what are you doing here' Sam whispered.
' I'm here to see Kian plus our fake relationship is over' I smirk and push past him. I run up to Kians room and knock on the door.
'No' she snapped
' it's angel' I reply. I look down as I hear Sam run up the stairs.
' Kian please open the door' I panic.he opens the door right before Sam can reach me.
I run in and lock The door.
'What's up with you?' Kian asked
' I just ended my fake relationship with Sam' I give a fake smile at Kian.
'Why?' He gave me a confused look.
' because there's no point of "dating" someone that you don't love' I state.
'Anyway I came here to forgive you'
Kian looked up from what he was doing and embraced me with a hug.
' really'
' yes but you only have one chance' I pull away from the hug and smile.
' Sams gonna be angry with me' my face turned to sheer worry.
' he won't hurt you. I'll make sure he won't.'
' thanks' I unlock the door and open it Sam was standing there. He looked angry.
I take a step back and wait for my beating. Sam pulled me but he arm and into his room .
'Sam I can't date you if you don't love me and I don't love you' I was scared.
' are you dating Kian' he said through gritted teeth.
'W-what n-no' I stuttered.
' DONT LIE TO ME ANGEL' he shouted. I shut my eyes waiting for the burning sensation to my face but I didn't. I opened my eyes to see Kian standing in front of me holding Sams arm.
' angel go!' Kian said to me.
KIAN POV
I couldn't let Sam hit her. I ran into Sams room and stopped Sam from hitting her.
' angel go' I said she ran out of the house.
' dude, don't date angel she was a slut anyway' Sam spat as soon as let go of his hand.
' I'm not dating angel and nether where you. You only wanted her for information anyway. It's not like you care about her, it's not liked you loved her.well not like I do.all those horrible things you said to her. All those horrible things WE said to her. All the things WE did to her beat her. She has scars forever now.' I Snap back to him.
' okay maybe we have done bad things but she's don't worse' he bites at me.
' yeah like what'
' I'll tell you later' he says and storms out of the room.

A/Nthanks for reading ly guys