"Only you" Johnny Smut

"How could you do it?" Johnny growled. I looked at his hands. They were balled up into fists of rage. A whimper escaped my mouth.

Truth is, after Johnny decided kissing Ali at the country club was going to make me jealous and fall for him, I decided seeing Bobby and going on a date was a better plan.

Johnny and I went out on dates a few times, and we got close, but after the party at Encino Hills, I'm over this whole situation. Johnny wasn't trying to make me jealous, he used me to make Ali jealous.

"Johnny," I breath out lightly. "I think it's best if you leave." I said while peaking out my front door. He put his hand on the door as I tried to pull it shut.

"I'm not going anywhere until you explain yourself!" He raised his voice a little bit, I flinched at this. He must have noticed because he lowered his voice as he began to say, "look, I'm sorry about Ali, it didn't mean anything, I promise." He pleaded into my eyes, keeping steady eye contact, I could tell that he was being honest.

I opened the dark oak door, he stepped in and looked around. "So, are you going to tell me?" He questioned looking around the foyer.

I stood there for a second, looking down at the white and black tiled floor. I looked up, slowly grazing over Johnny's body. He wasn't so tense anymore.

"I did it to make you jealous..." my voice grew smaller towards the end. Johnny's eyes lowered, and he chuckled.

"I guess we both had the same plan," he shrugged. "Great minds think a like you know. Just why Bobby?" He questioned. I smirked knowing I had ways to make him flustered.

"Because, I mean, Bobby is the best looking one in the group." I smirked. Johnny grabbed my waist and pulled me into his embrace. He was a head taller than me. Adrenaline ran threw my veins.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that one, princess." He sueductively demanded. Johnny then lowered his hands, over my ass, then to my thighs and he picked me up. I felt him more than ever. My breath increased.

He brought me over to the counter. He slowly and passionately kissed me. He then trailed kisses all over my neck, causing me to slightly let out soft moans here and there.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied, trying to tease him. He reached down and grabbed my ass causing me to let out a moan. Letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled for dominance. Him being rough, caused him to win.

"You want to do this?" He looked into my eyes, while his eyes filled with emotions. I blushed knowing he wanted to make sure I felt comfortable with everything. Maybe he wasn't all that bad.

"Only with you." My eyes kept their connection to his blue piercing eyes. He let a small smile creep over his face that not only a few moments ago was stone cold.

He lifted me off the counter and carried me up to the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed, and hovered over me, staring up and down my body. "I've been waiting so long to do this princess." He groaned.

He kissed down my chest, sending tingles throughout my entire body. He started ripping my red shirt off along with my black laced bra. "So sexy." He groaned, kissing me and massaging my breasts.

I moaned into the kiss, tugging at the hem of his shirt. He breaks the kiss, throwing off his shirt. He went back to kissing my chest. Taking one into his mouth, while massaging the other. This sent me into a euphoric mood, I was closer to him than ever.

All of my body feel into a sense of intimacy. I felt vurnable, but it was amazing. He touched my body in all of the right places, sending me into overdrive.

He pulls down his jeans and boxers down. Without any warning, he slammed into me. "Oh my god!" I moaned, arching my back. It was painful at first, but the best pain I ever felt.

Johnny thrusted in and out of me, giving no time to adjust. I was a moaning mess. "Holy fuck, Johnny!" I yell out, arching my back more and more. He kept his hands grazing over my body, the sensation made me feel great.

"That's right baby, say my name." He groans, slamming into me harder and harder. He raised my leg onto his shoulder, hitting my G-spot. At this point, I felt amazing. And he was pounding into me.

"Yes, baby, right there." I hummed loudly, gripping the sheets. I felt my eyes starting to roll back. "You like that." He groans. I nodded, moaning in response. "Could Bobby make you feel like this?" He said while thrusting his hips into mine. I shook my head no.

"No, I wanna hear you, princess." He huffed. He started to massage my clit, sending me into a trance.

"No... only you... only you can make me feel like this." I moaned, shakily saying in between breaths. Johnny flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees.

"Who makes you feel like this Y/N?" He groans, while gripping my hips.

"You Johnny!"  I whimpered, while my face fell into the pillows.

"Louder, I want everyone to know." He whispered while leaning into my ear.

"Johnny Fucking Lawrence!" I moaned, clenching around him.  I started to grab the sheets, the pleasure was beginning to be too much to handle.

He flipped me over again, he started to pick up the pace, he placed his hands over my breast and started to massage them.

"Fuck, Y/N you're so tight." He Groans against my neck. Trailing hickies everywhere, my neck was going to be fucked after this.

"Johnny! I-I'm gonna cum!" I yelped and pleaded in pleasure. This was the best sex I've ever had, I never felt so noticed. He made everything about me.

"Cum for me baby." He moaned. His thrust getting sloppy.  I let out one last moan, as I reached my climax. My vision went blurry and my legs started to shake. I felt my self clench around him. My walls started to shrink. I felt him as he finished pulling out onto my leg.

He let out a big sigh and flopped down next to me, resting his head on his arm. "Could Bobby make you cum like that?" He smirked and snickered.

"Only you." I smiled back, could the world be any better?