Tory best friend/Hawk bf POV

"How come that always happens!?" I laughed raising my voice as Tory grabbed my phone to see the dick pic that was sent to me. She gasped.

"That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen!" Tory laughed. I shook my head. "I can't believe that is what guys Snapchat you." She shook her head at me.

"Dude, cmon it's not my fault and you know it." I chuckled.

"It is ur fault you're too hot." She laughed back.

"She's right, you know." Hawk smirked as he walked into the back room of the Dojo. Where Tory, my absolute best friend in the entire world, and I were hanging out after practice.

I rolled my eyes, Hawk had a crush on me, while Miguel and Tory were dating. Everyone claims we'd be perfect, but I get scared in relationships.

"I'm sure you think so." I chuckled back, then Miguel walked into the room. "I know so." Hawk smirked and did a quick air kiss.

Miguel and Tory kissed as Miguel joined us on the ground. "Woah, woah, woah, we all know she's mine."  I joke defensively grabbing Torys arm.

"And youre mine." Hawk said grabbing my hips and pulling me into his lap. My face turned bright red, and Tory motioned with her eyes for me to relax. I nodded and chilled in Hawks lap.

We all hung out for a while before it was time to leave, so we all decided to go out for food. Hawk drove and Miguel sat in the front seat, while Tory and I sat in the back talking.

"Bitch, if you don't actually go out with Hawk, I'm going to kill you." She whispered, i shook my head and chuckled.

"Pshh, it's not happening." I sighed, "He doesn't actually like me." I shrugged.

"Are you blind? You're so stupid. I'm not gonna keep putting up with this bullshit. You're beautiful and he likes you, and he'd be stupid if he didn't. But he likes you, so no need to worry." She looked at me reassuringly, knowing my tendencies to run from relationships.

"Never know, this one might heal you." Tory shrugged. "Like Miguel did for me." She smiled looking brightly at him.

"Maybe." I said focusing now on Hawk as he drove.

"Can you guys play Here we go again by White Snake?" I questioned.

"Of course, princess." Hawk smirked looking at me through the mirror.

"See!!" Tory said grabbing my arm. I smiled slightly, maybe this could work out....

—-
We arrived at our favorite burger joint. We all walked in and Tory and I sat together across from the boys.

We all ordered and had some small talk.

"Wait, you were the only member of cobra kai at first?" Tory said shockingly to Miguel. He laughed and nodded.

"And then we came along." Hawk smiled at me and i blushed slightly.

"Isn't it crazy how one thing can bring us all together?" Tory said looking around at us.

We all were best friends, and it was great. Tory became my best friend so quickly, Miguel and I actually live in the same apartment building and we became like brother and sister. And Hawk, he was just the cute guy, that I was afraid to fall for.

"Yeah, I'm finally happy." I smiled looking around at all of them. "I found my people." I smiled again, the boys smiled back at me, and Tory pulled me into a side hug.

"We did too." Tory said, and Hawk and Miguel nodded in agreement. The food finally came out, and due to our practice, we were starving.

The boys scarfed down their food, while Tory and I shared a burger together.

"I can't believe you're eating that." I said as I stuck out my tounge in disgust as Tory ate the pickle that came with our burger.

"Shut the fuck up!" She laughed, and punched me in the arm.

"Bitch!" I said joking with her. She smiled and rolled her eyes, she then got into my face and bit the pickle.

"Gross." I simply said shaking my head with a smile.

The boys laughed at our playful banter.

"Guys, let's sneak out tonight and destroy miyagi do," I smirked, knowing this would make Hawk think I was a badass.

"Is that really right?" Miguel questioned sticking his eyebrow in the air.

"What are you gonna pussy out?" I questioned, mocking him with my eyebrow in the air. Miguel shook his head no.

"Let's do it." Hawk said smirking, "yeah, I'm down." Tory smirked too.

"Miguel, you in?" Tory said grabbing his hand.

"Yeah." He said uneasily, but giving a weak smile.

"Good." Tory said, looking over at me and giving me approval for my idea.

Tory whispered into my ear, "Bathroom?" She questioned, and i nodded.

We got up and started for the bathroom, we enter and we stare into the mirrior examing ourselves to make sure we are still presentable.

"Ew." I said as I made eye contact with the pimples on my face, which I was absoultey insecure about. They made me feel self concuois.

"Stop," Tory said turning me to face her. She pulled me in for a hug. "Trust me, he does care." She said comfortly. "Plus, they would not be so bad if you didn't pick at them." I laughed and so did she, she looked at me and I nodded. We left the bathroom, we walked back to see our food waiting for us. Miguel and Hawk waited for us to get back to eat.

We all dug in, which should be understandable, we just had a tiring a practice. We all had small talk, basically mapping out of plan to destory Miyagi Do. It was perfect, just what that LaRusso family deserves after ruining my sensei's life.

I realized it was getting late because everyone else was leaving the resturant.

"Wanna go?" I questioned to everyone, everyone nodded in usion. Miguel and Tory said they were going up front to pay. Which left me with Hawk. "Let's go out to the car." Hawk said standing up, opening his hand out for me to grab, I rolled my eyes and grabbed it.

"You know it was Tory's plan all along to get us alone." I chuckled.

"Actually, it was mine." Hawk said turning in front of me grabbing my hips. He glanced at my lips then back at my eyes again, I found myself doing the same thing while leaning in.

Oh, what the hell

I kissed him, as he grabbed my ass with one hand and trailed his other up to my neck.

"Woooo who!" I heard Miguel and Tory cheering knowing they've wanted us together forever.

"Oh my god." I awkardly laughed while a red tint began to take over my face

"Hell yeah." Hawk smirked to Miguel. Miguel nodded knowing he was proud of his best friend.

After that night, the four of us were always together. We also sucuessfully trashed Miyagi Do for Hawk and I's aniversary.

Sorry this was so short, and sorry I haven't been writing, major writers block and my anxiety has been thru the roof lately... I'm so sorry guys. I want to be a good writer, but it's hard.