Caroline's wedding day

I received papers. Papers that were meant for Caroline. Papers that I couldn't tell Silver about. Papers that crushed me to the soul. Papers that made me hate my mother even more. The mother that trashed my cousins, and best friends. But then there was more than just papers. Tapes too.
    I never knew what to do. To reveal everything and lose Caroline? Or to shut up till someone else finds out and lose Silver? It's an unfair game and I am not a good player. I decided to wait. Till after the wedding. But something tells me that things won't go as planned. What if Justin knew? What if his disappearance has something to do with this? If so, I am dead.
"Jeff. Hello? What's up with the zoning out?" Silver snapped her fingers at me.
"Ah... nothing. I was just trying to guess where he might be. Do you think it has anything to do with Caroline?"
"To do with her like what?"
"Like she pissed him off someway? Or she wasn't honest about something?"
"So he bailed on her on their wedding day? Does this sound logical to you? Can someone be that cruel? Do more thinking, for god's sake!"
"Well, I don't know. But we don't even know he's still here. And if he isn't so that means he left yesterday. Do you think it's normal to leave the night just before your wedding and not come back until now? The wedding starts in less than three hours, Sil. There must be something wrong."
"Okay. I agree. But if so, then it must something big. Something that would enrage him much enough to leave in such a terrible timing. How can something that big be up while Caroline knows totally nothing? Or at least looks so ignorant?"
"Maybe because she is ignorant. Maybe she doesn't know he knows now!" I blurted before thinking. Guilt drove me.
"Jeff, is there something you want to tell me?"
    I sighed. I don't think I can stay quiet any longer.
"Yes."