Breaking Point ~ Koutarou Bokuto

Word count: 1931Female Reader/Male Reader/Gender Neutral Reader Fluff/Angst/Smut

Word count: 1931
Female Reader/Male Reader/Gender Neutral Reader
Fluff/Angst/Smut

You were walking to Bokuto's volleyball practice just to watch, like you always were. But today you weren't just going to watch his practice. You were going to tease him at practice.

You decided to wear Bokuto's favorite lingerie set that day.

You were still wearing your uniform, and their uniform skirts are very short. You walk through the door and hear a choir of hellos. You wave back and walk towards Bokuto.

"Hey, hey, hey, baby owl!" Bokuto says kissing your cheek. "Hey Bo!" You respond to Bokuto.

Then Akaashi walks through the door and looks at you and Bokuto. "AKAASHI!" Bokuto screams making you jump a little.

"Hello Bokuto-San, Y/n-San." He says while walking towards you too. You just gave him a smile and begin having small talk with them.

Then coach walks in and tells everyone to start practicing serves. Bokuto gives you one last kiss on the cheek before running on the court. You then sit down watching him practice.

"Y/n?" Coach calls for your attention. "Yes sir?" You tilt your head. "Both the girls aren't here today because they are sick. Can you manage again today?" Coach asks you. You nod your head, standing up.

You sometimes were a substitute manager when the girls weren't there. Since you were there so much, you understand what to do as a manager.

As the boys were having a water break you walk over the Bokuto and hand him a water bottle. He reached down to kiss you quickly. You dodged him subtly and reached back and squeezed his ass, and leaned up into his ear and lightly moaned.

His hair spiked up a little higher and straighter. He bends back down to whisper in your ear, "Don't start something you can finish, baby owl." You strut away giving the next water bottle to the next person. As you walk away you slightly lift up your skirt and Bokuto sees your panties.

Coach calls them back to practice before he can do anything to you. He was pissed. He couldn't stop eyeing you while you were standing next to coach.

Every few times he would look over to you, you would lift up your skirt to show the lace panties again.

After practice, Bokuto continued to practice trying to prove that you weren't getting to him. You knew you were.

Akaashi goes to sit down and you follow him. You talk to him a little bit, flirty with him. Akaashi knows that you would never cheat on Bokuto, so he knew to play along.