Protective ~ Azumane Asahi

Word count: 777Female Reader/Male Reader/Gender Neutral Reader Fluff/Angst/Smut

Word count: 777
Female Reader/Male Reader/Gender Neutral Reader
Fluff/Angst/Smut

You've been dating Asahi for 7 month now. Within the 7 months you guys have been together he has been a sweetheart the entire time. He never got mad and very open with your relationship.

It was game day and you always went to his games. All the boys knew you and loved you and treated you like a sister. The team loved you so much they made you a team jacket.

Today they were playing against Aoba Johsai. All the boys were very focused and on edge. You were guessing they were either nervous excited.

You walk in with the team standing side by side with Kiyoko and Yachi. It was 2 hours before the game started so you had a lot of time to kill. All the boys were in the gym watching another game happening while you and Kiyoko decided to walk around the school.

Kiyoko walked into the bathroom and you stood on the outside waiting for her that's when you saw him.

Kentarō (mad dog) Kyōtani

This was the one of the dickheads that crushed you teams dreams earlier this year. "Well well well, who do we have here?" He says in a flirtatious tone. "Can I help you?" You ask in a sassy tone only giving attention to your phone.

"Yeah how about you give me your number beautiful." He says while putting one hand under your chin lifting you face, forcing you to him attention.

You push his hand off replying, "I'm good, thanks though." You say putting your attention back on your phone. You quickly text the team group chat and text, "SOS a guy named mad dog won't leave me alone!"

The team looked at there phones almost immediately and Daichi, Noya, Tanaka, Kageyama, and Asahi look at each other and made their way to the bathrooms.

"Playing hard to get huh, I like that." Kyōtani says inching up to your face. "I uh-." You say stuttering, running out of space to move.

"Where the fuck is everyone!" You think.

The boys sprint over the bathroom and see the scene that is going on. Kyōtani has one hand on your waist, and the other one above your head. You look absolutely terrified.

"There's no need to be scared princess." Kyōtani says pulling your body closer to you. You look to your side trying to avoid gaze with him. That's when you finally see them.

"The boys are here thank god!" You thought.

Asahi had an expression on his face that you've never seen before and that was anger. Asahi has never been a person to get angry. Like ever.

Asahi rushed up and pinned Kyōtani up against the wall. "What the absolute fuck do you think your doing my my girlfriend!" Asahi's face was bloodshot red. He had his grip on Kyōtani's jacket, making his knuckles white with how hard he was grabbing him.

"Oh that's your girl? Sorry I was busy trying to make her mine." Kyōtani said with a smirk. "Why you little-!" Asahi yells lifting up his fist.

"You would watch your mouth dumbass." Kageyama says walking behind Asahi. "Yeah, your in a lot of danger kid." Daichi says, putting his hand on Asahi's back.

"I've never seen Asahi this mad before, I would stop before you get hurt." Tanaka says walking behind Kageyama with Noya. Noya chuckles agreeing with the rest of the group.

Kyōtani growls and walks away from the rest of you. You stand there stunned not knowing how to move anymore. "Baby are you ok?" Asahi mood changes in a matter of seconds.

"Yeah I'm fine I promise." You respond, placing your arms around his neck. "I love you, I'm sorry you had to see me that way." He says softly, putting both of his hand around your waist pulling you closer. "I love you too." You say kisses him softly.

"I'm not gonna lie Asahi, you scared me." Daichi says chuckling lightly. "Yeah that goes for all of us." Tanaka says.

"I'm back what did I miss?" Kiyoko says walking out the bathroom. "Where have you been, you were in there for like 20 minutes, I almost got assaulted and Asahi got mad for the first time in his life." You say rambling on.

"Wait really? It's only been 5 minutes since I went to the bathroom and all of that happened.... and I missed it!" She says hugging you making sure you're ok.

You hug back reassuring your safety. You pull back from the hug and say, "Wait it's been only 5 minutes-?!"
_____________________________________
11/30/20