2

It wasn't everyday that you found a small, muscular oompa loompa with the face of a grown woman and a severed boar head, was it? You stared down at the child, overall a little confused. They were on your bridge, but you weren't evil enough to murder a child who was carrying a severed head without warning.

"Hey, kid. Where the hell are you parents? Or parental guardian? Because otherwise I'm gonna turn you into a demon and adopt you." The kid just didn't answer. I sighed. 

"Okay. I'm- Yeah, I'm going to impale you with my tail now, kill you, then hope that you rise from the dead as a demon after a few minutes. Okay?" 

Still no reply. Well- The kid growled at you, kicking you in the shin. 

So, you just shrugged, stabbing them through the chest with your massive scorpion tail. They dropped to the ground like a second later, and from there you just sat down, deciding to look at some r34 on your phone. 

Timeskip

The kid ended up in a cocoon for some reason, so you ended up dragging them under your bridge and hanging them up, like a christmas ornament. And then it was a few minutes later that you got a message. 

(Insert Random Phone Number here):

(y / n)!私はこのデバイスを操作する方法を考え出した - カラスが人々にメッセージを送るよりもはるかに優れています!

You:

ligma?

not sure what you mean by that

idk japanese