3

Apparently you'd been in a coma for the past three or so years, because when you woke up you felt...normal?

Your eyes scanned over the area as new information filled your brain.

You concluded that you'd been Clone Highed, and from the looks of it so had everyone else in your general vicinity.

"My God." You say, twitching your eyes. "I was so...weird!"

With that a loud snap crackled through the air and you blacked out (much to your dismay).

When you came to you were standing on that bridge once more, looking at the strange demon man you had killed well over three years ago.

"I forgot how ugly you were!" You guffaw loudly as your spiked basketball bat materializes in your hands.

"Excuse me?" The demon man seems confused, as he should be. That isn't important though, because within seconds you've ran over to him with unmatched speeds and severed his top half from his lower half.

It would appear that the demon man is also just as weird.

He begins whimpering as you kill him, but it's not in the normal "AHHH IM DYING WAY!" it's in the "YES MOMMY HARDER" way.

This makes you uncomfortable and you finally pull the plug, crushing his head beneath your foot.

You swear you see a white spot appear in his tattered kimono as he melts away, you resist the urge to gag.

With a spark you seem to remember exactly where you had lived and jump over the edge of the bridge, leaving a loud and large splash in your wake.

You enter the series of intricate stone and dirt tunnels below the bridge and find multiple piles of items from a hundred years in the future and later.

Had the iPhone 16 been released yet?

You shake your head as you rummage through your belongings.

"I can't believe it," You mutter as you grab an oddly oblong and curvy dildo from under a pile of  2020-Related paraphernalia. "What the Hell?"

It was best not to think about how weird you were in the past because now you had a new goal.

You were going to be worse than ever before and kill SO many people. Plot? Story?

Who the Hell was that?!

It didn't matter.

You'd made the decision to be the Chrissy Chlapecka or however you spell her last name of 1920's demon-infested rural feudal Japan.

You were going to do it damn good, too.