Preface

A/N
-Hi Goji here! This is my first fanfic in over 5 years, so please have a bit of patience with me! <3
-Anyways, I'm a dude and I thought that we need more male reader MHA romance, so here you go.

-I'm planning on having a main story and romance one shots, with various characters based on whoever your lovely hearts desire!!!
-That means let me know what ships you'd like to see!!!

Some info ab y/n:
Gender: Male (pronouns: he/him)
Height: 5'7
Demeanor: shy, reserved.
Quirk: Glass Butterfly
-Has transparent wings, which are quite fragile.
-Can fly thousands of miles without tiring, unless in the cold.
-Can wrap enemy's in cocoon like structures, which take quite a bit of effort to destroy, but is weak to frost/cold quirks.
-Is nearsighted (like butterflies), wears circular wireframe glasses.

(Y/n consideres his quirk feminine and is insecure about the fragile nature of Glass Butterfly.)

Background:
-As a child y/n was raised in a family of individuals with low level quirks related to flight, none of whom aspired to be heroes. At most his family members used their quirk to make taking "migration vacations" cheaper- as they didn't have to pay for airfare.
-He tends to be very timid, and reserved. Intelligent, and strategic, but doesn't tend to take charge like Iida.

Other than that I want to be able to build the story so that's all you little babes get for now. :)

Glass Butterfly for reference: