Part 2

Thanos took the gauntlet and put it on, as he was about to snap, he said "I am inevitable". He snapped, he looked around himself to see if it worked but nothing happened, then he saw Tony Stark down on one knee, with all of the stones on his hand and breathing heavily from the pain that all of the stones brought him. Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked over at Tony. He then started saying "I am... Iron Man", then he snapped. Thanos and his army turned to dust. Everyone averted their attention back to Tony who looked like he was constantly going in and out of consciousness. Peter started crying and apologising to Tony, then Pepper said "its okay you can rest now". That is when he passed out.

As soon as he passed out, everyone started to lower themselves on one knee as a sign of respect. Some people's eyes were glossy with unshed tears, other people were already crying. Pepper asked Friday to check Tony's pulse and to everyone's relief he still had a heartbeat but it was very faint.

Steve and T'Challa carried Tony Stark back to Wakanda with the help of Doctor Strange who opened a portal. Shuri followed her brother through the portal and so did everyone else.