Chapter 2 Summer

Cambree's POV
School went fast it's summer woohoo I was screaming with Jake. Hey Cam Jake said I said yeah he said we should go to this abandoned barn early in the morning. You up for it he says I said hell yeah let's do it! and he took her home and up railing tf outta her and she gets pregnant now byes hoesz😍😘
Jk there's  more to the story so they went home watched movies they was cuddling. I woke up from my phone alarm I'm like oh shit Jake wake the fuck up we got to go to the barn. (SKIP) we was at the barn watching the sunset it's beautiful I know Jake says looking at me that moment my cheeks started turning red.

We should start heading home Jake I said yeah we got into his car

We should start heading home Jake I said yeah we got into his car. I was looking out the window my eyes started shutting.

Jake POV

I look at Cam she was sleeping she was so beautiful sleeping. She looked like a angel she was my angel I love her so much I can't explain it. She has helped me with my life mentally physically in emotionally I don't know what I'll do without her. I'm starting to fall for her . I don't know how to tell her I guess I'll take it day by day.

Cambree's POV

I woke up his dick was in my pussy oh fuck i was just dreaming he's still sleeping. Bro but daddy needs to rail me soon or I'm going to lay on the train tracks JK but I might. Jake wake the fuckkkk up I want to do something let's go get food. I got up went to get dressed I did my hair my makeup.

Jake you ready yet I want McDonald's plus coffee from Starbucks

Jake you ready yet I want McDonald's plus coffee from Starbucks.  Jake says yeah let's go he started driving I grab his aux cord started playing some Juice wrld. We finally got our food Jake started throwing his fries at me. If you don't stop I'll throw you out my window when we get home. Jake just looks at me smirking then he grabs more fries then throws more. Jake that's fucking it watch out boy you said smirking Jake looks at me you won't do shit. (SKIP). We finally got home I throw my body on the couch I'm so full I screamed I'm really sleepy to. This summer so far has been great I said to Jake I love you Jake I'm taking a nap would you join he said sure while smiling.

Jake POV

Cam was sleeping I was just watching her she's so gorgeous I can't wait one day when we get older. I hope one day I can ask her the question will you be mine. I really want to be famous one day though that's also good I'll take cam with me wherever I go she's my rock my charm of luck. I should probably get some sleep I said laughing to myself.

(SKIP) Summer ) They made lots of summer memories together Cambree started falling for Jake more!!!!