Chapter 3 High school

Cambree's POV
Summer went by fast now I'm starting high school with Jake. He's been making friends I got to know the two boy's there names are Colby & Sam. There really nice I just hope that don't steal him from me he's all I have as a friend. I'm not being rude he can have friends I just don't want anyone to steal me & his time together. I think I'm starting to like him more then a friend I don't know what to do. (RING RING) oh shit that's the bell I got to get going I have English class first.

Jake POV
I was doing biology with Sam & Colby guys I need to tell you guys something. What is it they said well guys I think I'm growing feelings for Cambree. I don't know what to do what if she don't feel the same way. What if she don't want to hangout anymore if I tell her. Jake they yelled at me what I said bro she loves you I can see it don't be scared. What if I just go out with someone else to see you know. Jake are you crazy you might brake her! Guys I don't know what to do ahhh! I yelled. The teacher looks at us you guys need to be quiet or your going to the office.

Cambree POV

That class was a nightmare I didn't know anyone in that class fuck that shit. I was walking down the hallway I see Jake with Sam & Colby what's up guys. Hi they said they gave me a hug you guys are being really nice today what for I said smirking at them. What we can't be nice to our friend Sam& Colby was smiling to hard they had to be hiding something but what is it. (SKIP CLASS) It's lunch time yay it actually looks good today.

I'm so full that food was amazing I said it like I was moaning

I'm so full that food was amazing I said it like I was moaning. Sam&Colby was looking at me 👀 are you good they ask. Yeah why I said to them then they said oh nothing just checking I look at Jake he was looking at me I started smirking at him then he started blushing hardcore. Yo guys we should all hangout after school let's go to Colby's. Colby is like why mine I say because I haven't been there yet silly. (SKIP AFTER SCHOOL)
We was at Colby's Sam & Jake went out to get food so I decided to stay to get to know Colby. So Colby do you do YouTube with Sam I ask he says yeah why you ask that. Because Jake does to I was just wondering oh he says I lay back on his bed do you ever wonder what you be doing after high school I ask him. Probably move to LA keep on doing YouTube he says that's fun I probably be lonely I probably get hit by a car. Hey! Don't say that he says to me patting my back your going to have a good life if not I'll force you to have one he says. I started laughing hard so was Colby your not so bad Colby I said he was like wait I was bad! Nooo I didn't mean it like that Colby I'm just so confusing. Guys where back!! Oh what did you get me I said to Jake.

Lets skip to there last year of high school next chapter
They had a good school year full of memories
They all become besties