Birthday~ Lucio x reader smut

Lucio's over dramatic ass loves the attention he gets on his birthday, so much that it was annoying. I decide it's about time to open my eyes, rolling to face Lucio in bed. It's really early and he's completely knocked out, so this is my chance to make him some breakfast. I quietly creep out of bed and through the door, walking to the kitchen and pulling out a pan. Walking around, I shuffle through the fridge to find ingredients. I pull out eggs and other necessities for an omelette and french toast, his favorite. I cook as quickly as I can so he doesn't wake up but still cooking it well so it tastes good. I finish cooking the omelette pretty fast and putting bread in a toaster to toast it for french toast. While the toaster does its thing, I walk back to the fridge and pull out chocolate milk, pouring it into a cup. The toast is done and I finish all the food preparation and pull out a breakfast tray and place the food and drink on it, along with a heart shaped sticky note. I carefully walk back to our room, trying my best not to drop anything.

The sticky note said, 'Happy birthday, Lucio. I'll do anything you want for today.' Was this note a bad idea? Absolutely, but thinking about Lucio having his way with me turned me on. I shut the door and walk to Lucio's sleeping form. I chuckle a little at how peaceful he looks.

"Lucio~ Wake up~" I call out, he groans and shifts around before opening his eyes to look at me.

2nd pov bc why not

Lucio scans your body with his eyes, the silky nightgown lining your figure well. His eyes glance at the tray in your hands and he sits up. You walk right next to him, placing the tray on his lap and watching him. He stares you in the eye before looking back down at the food hungrily.

"Did you make this for me?" Lucio asks, already taking a bite of french toast. You nod with a smile, the look in his eyes makes it seem like he's falling in love with you all over again. Just then, he glances at the sticky note, deciding he'll read it later. He eats rather quickly, clearly happy with the taste of your cooking. After he's done, he decides to read the sticky note,

blush covers his face as he reads it. The unusually flustered look on his face changes to a seductive grin.

Ur pov again :|

He pushes the tray to the side of the bed, patting his lap for me to sit. I walk over to him, swinging my leg over his body and straddling his lap, making him chuckle slowly.

"Are you sure you're gonna give yourself to me? That doesn't sound very smart." I roll my eyes before gazing at him. I place my hand on his chest, tracing his abs with my finger playfully.

"I'm sure. It is your birthday, after all." I wink, Lucio's smile widens as he slightly thrusts under me, making me gasp. His hands grasp my waist, grinding himself against me. He releases light groans, which only makes me more wet. I squirm as he holds me firmly in place, still rubbing against me. "Lucio~" I moan out, I feel a sharp sting as Lucio slaps me, making me hum. His golden arm grasps my throat as a sick smile covers his face.

"That's not my name." His hand puts a little more pressure on the sides of my neck.

"Daddy~" I choke out a moan, he smiles in satisfaction, releasing some pressure.

"Good girl." He moves a bit faster and pushes me down against him more. Lucio's eyes are mischievous, constant teasing to make me go insane.

"Get ready, I'm not going easy on you, nor am I giving you breaks." He states, pulling underwear aside and feeling how wet I am before pulling his dick out quickly. I scream out a moan as he slams me down on him, giving me no time to adjust or prepare. He laughs a little, pulling out almost all the way before pushing me back down further, neither of us can control moans. Lucio's hips match my speed as he guides me up and down, more aggressive and fast each time. The knot doesn't take long before filling my stomach, making my groans even louder. He notices me clenching around me, making him moan even louder from the pleasure. I cum, letting my pleasure overwhelm me, but he keeps going, still slamming into me.