Lucio x reader smut!

**right after the changing practice scene during the masquerade**

"Strong and silent." was the quote repeating in my ears, I take a seat on the bed, thinking. I wasn't quite sure how he'd feel about that practice but maybe he liked it a little too much, but the devious expression on his face twists my thought process.

"What's the expression for..?" I question, his grin just stretches even more, I know this is bad.

"Well, why do I have to practice but you don't?" he asks, it catches me off guard, it's such an obvious answer that even he would know.

"I'm not the one who's hiding my identity." I remark, his eyes flicker, I've never seen this expression from him, I can't decipher what he's thinking. He walks across the room towards me, crawling onto the bed behind where I'm sitting. I'm not sure what he's doing, but I can feel the bed shifting, signalling he's moving around. Lucio's mask drops onto the bed. His legs straighten next to me, which indicates he's sitting right behind me.

Now that I'm focusing on it, I begin to be able to feel his breath on the back of my neck. One of his hands runs through my hair, he does it again but this time he twists his hand and pulls my hair back. I let out a shocked noise, just then he leaned over my shoulder, his breath hitting my ear.

"I think you had a little too much fun making me practice, so I think it's only fair if I get to have some fun too." He speaks in a low, quiet voice. I shiver, not sure what he's going to do. He's still pulling my hair back, exposing my throat. He runs his gloved fingers over my neck, gliding up and down and then gripping it in a choke. I let out a gasp, making him chuckle quietly. He leaned over completely and loosens his grip on my throat, starting to attack my neck in heated kisses. I let out a soft, quiet gasp-like moan.

"Ohhh there's that sound again, I've wanted to hear that for a while." He chuckles, drawing out the end of 'while'. I can feel the marks on my neck forming already but I honestly don't care. I don't struggle, I know he'll get his way nonetheless, and I honestly enjoy this.

"I've been waiting to be alone together again, we've already talked about me being impatient. This was my chance!" he speaks. His gloved hands wrap around my waist. "This is my chance." he speaks, just loud enough for me to hear. His hands make their way under my shirt, touching any part of me that he can. Suddenly he pauses,

"Oh my love, would you mind locking the door for me?" He begs in a bad attempt of a pleading voice. I chuckle and nod as good as I can with his hand holding me back.

"Oh oops." He quickly mutters, releasing my hair allowing me to get up. I stand up and walk towards the door, while walking, my thoughts swirl in my head of my two choices. I could jokingly make a run for it, or I could stay and enjoy myself. The issue is running would just make my "punishment" worse later. I lock the door and look back to where he is. He's standing now, right in front of the bed where he was just sitting.

He's grinning as I lock eyes with him, he motions me over with his finger.

"Now don't think I dislike how you look with your costume on.." He starts, walking towards me and meeting halfway.

"I just think you'd look even better with it off" he finishes his thought, I couldn't help but blush at that statement.

"Is that an issue, darling?" he winks at me. I slightly shake my head, he slightly chuckles.

"Good. Glad you and I are on the same page." Lucio answers. Suddenly, he grabs my collar, pulling me up to meet his lips into a bruising kiss. My blush spreads as I return the kiss. Lucio's other hand was cradling the back of my head, pulling me into this embrace more. I pull away for a while, catching my breath but beginning to speak.