5

"Boys, I'm back! Is everyone alive?" Phil yelled as he walked in the house from the garage.

"PHIL!" Everyone shouted in unison as they came barreling down the hallway. Tommy and Wil were dragging poor Tubbo along. He'd seem to be used to stuff like this by now, he had a totally vacant expression. Techno, completely panicked, shoved past the three younger boys and stood in front of Phil.

"MY HAIR IS STILL PINK IT SHOULD BE FADED BY NOW IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS PINK AND THE ROOTS SHOULD BE GROWING IN BROWN AGAIN BUT THEY'RE NOT THEY'RE GROWING IN PINK-" Techno blurted.

"Woah, woah calm down. I promise you it's not radioactive or some shit, you're gonna be okay. Now, what the fuck is going on with those three?" Phil said.

"Oh yeah, Tubbo's a goat or something, I don't know. BUT MY-" Phil cut Techno off.

"Techno, you'll be fine. Did you say Tubbo's a goat?"

"LOOK." Wil commanded his dad, completely manhandling Tubbo and shoving him in front of Phil, moving his hair out of the way to reveal his horns. Tubbo still didn't care at all.

"Oh shit." Phil commented.

"That's not it." Tommy walked up, moving Tubbo's hair away from his ears. They were dark grey, and fuzzy. They really did look exactly like a goat's ears. Tubbo giggled, having no grasp of the situation.

"Should I have told you my ears were like that?" He asked, still giggling.

"YES! YOU SHOULD HAVE!" Tommy shouted. Tubbo laughed more.

"Okay, noted." He calmly responded.

"Well, looking at him, he looks like-" Phil started.

"He's a hybrid! Right?" Tommy cut him off.

"What? Tommy, hybrids aren't real. No, he's a shapeshifter. When he's older, he'll be able to control his form, going from full goat to full human. Well, that is if he's a 1st gen shapeshifter. That might be why whoever left him did it, they were disappointed that he's literally just a harmless goat." Phil wondered. He was right, even if Tubbo could do any harm, he wouldn't ever hurt anyone on purpose, he probably couldn't even do it on accident. Tubbo hated conflict, he got worked up and upset whenever Tommy and Wilbur or Tommy and Techno argued.

"Hold on, why do you know so much about this?" Wil asked.

Phil's thinking halted, and he hesitated, he knew this day would eventually come but he thought he could at least wait until Tommy was an adult. There was no way he could lie, Wil and Techno were too smart, so he was left with no choice. Sighing, he gestured for his kids to follow him downstairs. After they were down the stairs, he entered what he called his "den", it was locked all of the time and the kids weren't allowed in. The boys followed their father into the room.

The room was surprisingly underwhelming. There was a pc with two monitors set up in the far left corner, and a few lounge chairs set up. The boys were obviously disappointed, but, for their sake, their father knew he couldn't show them anything else yet. He only took them down here to be away from windows that could reveal Phil's secret. Phil motioned for the kids to sit down, and stretched a bit. While stretching, a pair of black feathered wings sprouted out of his back. Wincing a bit, he let them grow to a wingspan of 11 feet.

"What the fuck."

---

563 words