Chapter 2:School part 2

Author:Minnnnaaaa!!!!I'mmmmmm
Baaaaacccckkkk!!!!
With chapter 2
Enjoy...

Disclaimer : I don't own Cardfight Vanguard.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Kai-kun???!!!"Aichi yelled as she stood up and slammed the table.Getting everyone's attention.

Once Aichi realized what she was doing.She quickly sat down and hid her face by her bangs,hoping that the class and especially Kai won't be able to see her crimson red face.

Kai who was standing in front of the class saw this embarassing act of Aichi then suddenly a flood of memories flew through out Kai's brain.Memories from when he and Aichi first met 10 years ago.

Then Kai realized that she was the little girl whom Kai met ten years ago.

For an instant,An image of a six year old Aichi replaces her then the 16 year old Aichi comes back.

Kai's eyes widened,realizing that she was the girl whom he met 10 years ago.

"A-Aichi?"Kai asked himself slowly and quietly.But even though he said it quietly,the whole class had heard what he said loud and clear.Again,the classroom was crowded with whispering and gossiping.

"Uhurmn".Their teacher cleared her throat loudly earning the eyes of her students.

"Can everyone please be quiet!!!"Ms.Natsuko finally snapped as her left eye kept twitching and and a tick mark appeared on her head.Her golden hair in dissaray and her purple eyes were soaked in rage.

The students knew what would happen if she got pushed to the limit of her patience.So all of them sat there quietly like rabbits hiding from a hunter.

Kai sensed this mishap and quickly regains his composture.Snapping himself out of his dreamland.

"Mr.Kai,your seat is next to Ms.Sendou."Kai followed her teacher and sat down next to Aichi.

Time Skip to end of school-*-*-*-

"Bye Morikawa-kun,Izaki-kun see you tommorow."Aichi said as she waved goodbye to her friends.

"Bye Ai-chan".Morikawa and Izaki said in unison as they too waved goodbye to their blue haired friend.

As she was exiting the gate,her eyes caught a certain blonde.

"Miwa-kun!!!"Aichi yelled as she ran towards the blonde haired teenager.

The blonde who was just called Miwa turned around to see Aichi,then he put on a foolish but friendly grin.

When Aichi came closer to the blonde,she noticed that there was someone else there.In front of Miwa was a brunette.

She was still running towards Miwa,but she didn't notice a rock in front of her.Her foot got stuck on the side of the rock,and since the rock was deeply buried under the ground,she tripped.Miwa was about to catch her but Kai was faster.He caught Aichi before Miwa could even take a step forward.

Their position was so awkward that if anyone saw that a rumour would spread to the whole school in just five minutes.If they like either Aichi or Kai.Even though Kai just came this morning.Kai was already popular.(I'm sure you all know that right?)

Kai's left hand was wrapped behind Aichi's waist.Careful not to let her fall.His right hand was holding Aichi's left hand tightly as if he was gonna lose something precious.

Aichi realized what an awkward position they were in.Then she started blushing like crazy.

Miwa who was stuck in the same position for 3 minuets,finally,recame to his senses."Ahh...I better get going guys...see you tommorrow."Miwa said as he gave a salute and ran away like he had seen a ghost.Cause,he was so fast he practically left a trail of dust behind him.

But the two were to preoccupied with each other.They were just staring at each others eyes for 5 minuets but for them it seemed like an eternity.

Then, like somone disturbed them,they both snapped out of their trance.

Aichi quickly slipped out of Kai's hold and turned around,her face still blushing.Kai did the same but he put his hands in his pockets.

"W-Well,I better be going now Kai-kun.S-S-See you t-tommorrow."Aichi said goodbye to Kai Stuttering.However,when Aichi tried to take a step forward her foot suddenly felt painful making her lose balance.

But once again,Kai managed to catch her succesfully,but this time he caught her bridal style.

"Itai."Aichi yelped as she felt the pain again.Kai started to examine her foot and instantly realized why she got out balanced.

"You have a sprain Aichi.Don't force it,or it'll get worse.Even though I caught you the first time, your foot still grazed the rock pretty badly."Kai told her without a slightest bit of emotion in his voice.

"Ahh...really?No need to worry I can still walk on my o- itai."Aichi couldn't finish her sentence because of the pain in her foot.

"No.I already told you that you shouldn't force it so it won't get worse.Got it."Kai told her sternly while looking at her in the eye.

Aichi just nodded in response,avoiding eye contact with his jade eyes.

"But how am I going to get home?I can't walk there because you told me not to force my sprain."Aichi questioned Kai.

"I'll take you there.I don't know where your house is so just give me directions along the way."Kai replied to Aichi's question.

"Oh...Oka-wait! what?!Y-your g-gonna take m-me home l-like t-this?"Aichi questioned as she looked at their position.

"Well,its better than letting you walk home all by yourself with that sprain,you'll be easy prey for kidnappers and rapeists."Kai told Aichi with a hint of worry in his voice.But luckily for him she couldn't sense that,bearing in mind that she was so clueless.

After that conversation they started walking towards Aichi's house.With Aichi giving Kai directions.

On their way Kai stopped to look at their surroundings if a certain blonde haired baka was spying on them.He thought that the way he exited was suspicious so he became more cautious.

"Kai-kun,what's wrong?You seem unfocused.Aichi asked.Am I too heavy?"Aichi asked again.

"No,you're not heavy at all.Kai replied as he looked around one more time.Let's get moving."Kai said sternly as he continued to walk.

"I have one more thing to ask you Kai-kun."She asked."What..."Kai replied."Well...Why did you catch me?I mean,you could've just let me fall ,but you catched me.Why."She asked and this time cocking her head in confusion.Kai heared this and couldn't think of a reason so he just remain quiet.

Aichi pouted in response wanting to know the answer.Kai thought this was so kawaii but you know that he was never gonna admit that.If someone were to hear him.He would guess that it would be...THE BAKA...

But little do they know,that a blonde haired baka was following them.The blonde made a satisfied smile and dissapeared into the alley.

Time Skip-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

It is 9:00 pm.Aichi who was already in bed kept revising what just had happened that afternoon.

Once she had just memorized,understood and cherished what happened that afternoon, she finally let sleep take over her,a small smile plastered on her face while holding her most treasured thing.

A card.Namely a card named 'BLASTER BLADE'

Meanwhile at an unknown place

"It seems you have found the right person for you Ai-sama..."

A voice said before vanshing in to the shadows
*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+

Author:Sooooo,what cha think of mah chapter 2.If you have any just any good ideas,please tell me. And about that extra part I added at a the the last.I just wanted to make this story a little bit interesting.

Pls Vote,Comment and Follow. Sore ja.Sayonara minna =>