Chapter 3:Preperation for the School Festival

Author:Hi guuuuuyyyysss,sorry for the late update.I kinda ran out of ideas and to be completely frank,I have no,seriously no idea where this story is going ,so you're free to stop reading this.Anyways,let's start Chapter 3.

I don't own Cardfight Vanguard.I only own the OC.

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

Everyone,may I please have your attention.Ms.Natsuko started at front.

The classroom that was filled with joyful chatter quieted down to listen what the teacher in front had to say.

As you know,the School Festival is coming in a few days so let's all choose what to do in our class.Ms.Natsuko stated.

Ms.Kitakawa,please come up in front and write the suggestions.When the teacher finished talking,a girl with short brown hair,with a sakura clip holding back the right side of her square bangs and green eyes. A lighter shade than Kai's.Her full name was Sakura Kitakawa,that explains the clip.

Okay everyone,you may now give your suggestions.Ms.Natsuko stated as she raised her hand,signaling them that they are free to give suggestions.

A person with black hair raised his hand and gave a suggestion. How about a haunted house.Then Kitakawa listed it on the board.

Soon half of the board was filled with suggestions but the teacher disagreed with all of them.

Anyone else have anymore ideas? Ms.Natsuko asked but but the class just stayed quiet.Then she faces Kitakawa and shook her head signalling that the just suggested theme to be rejected.An exhibition.

Then suddenly a hand was raised .Ms.Natsuko took notice of this and called her to say her suggestion.

How about...

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

Aichi:Uhh...Minna,Author-san has passed out because of hunger and tiredness so she asked me to tell you that she won't be up today,and also she asked me to say sorry for the really short chapter.

So please,Forgive author-san(bowing)

Author:Ai-...chan...you...don't... have...to...do...this...

Aichi:Ahhhh!!!!Author-San!!!You're supposed to be resting

Author: I'm... O...kay...(Faints)

Aichi:Author-saaaaaannn!!!!Daijobu!!!???

Miwa:Don't worry Ai-chan.I'll take it from here(Carries Author away)

Aichi:Sorry again,and look out for Chapter 4.Oh,and Author-san wanted me to read this (clears throat)

I'm so so so so sorry about this very late chapter.There are two issues. No.1 I have this very annoying writers block. No.2 My lazyness is taking its turn so My chappies will likely come around every 2-3 months

Gonenasai Minna...Hontouni... gomenasai