sapnap x reader

authors note

this chapter will include smut, the reader in this story is female.

semi short story bc the next chapter will be updated soon :) this story involves, petnames, semi public flirting, slight smut. 

background to story:

 you're best friends with well known streamers sapnap, dream and georgenotfound, you're a streamer yourself, faceless like dream. you and george met up with sapnap and dream, who recently moved in with each other and have hardly any furniture. you both stay at their house for 1 month, george is planning to stay full time, you live near them so you plan to visit daily.  both you and sapnap have feelings for each other, neither of you have acted on such feelings.

 "sapnaappp, open the door!" i say, annoyed at the fact that he doesn't seem to hear me outside of his and dream's house. i've been knocking for five minutes, their doorbell is currently broken. "guys!" i raise my voice and continue knocking on the door, george should be here soon, maybe dream will answer him screaming. i've tried calling them and they aren't answering, maybe sapnap's streaming?

i turn around and here george pulling up the drive way in his rental car, he makes a stop and hops out of the car. "that things look horrible, george," he walks towards me with his suitcases. 

"yeah, yeah," 

"have you heard from dream? they're not answering the door," i scoff as george walks up the porch stairs, he drops the suitcases and holds out his arms for a hug.

"no, i haven't heard from them. have you tried just walking in?" he says after a cuddly hug. 

"nah, i don't wanna be rude,"

"it's not rude! we can scare em'!" i grin and chuckle at george, he's so childish sometimes. he has a point though, it would be hilarious. "okayyy, open the door and be quiet," george smiles and grabs the door handle, he turns it slowly. the white door creaks, george and i step in and quietly set down our suitcases. "are they in their bedrooms?" i whisper to george. "probably, you scare sapnap and i'll get dream, deal?" 

"you got it." i tiptoe up the stairs with george ahead of me, once we reach the top george heads to dream's room and i head to sap's. we both let out little chuckles looking at each other from across the hall and turn the door knobs. i open it slightly looking for sapnap, i see him sitting at his desk, with his headphones on. he's streaming, can't hear a thing i'm doing. i look closer at his monitor and smirk. he's speedrunning with his facecam on. i tiptoe closer and stick my arm out in the facecams frame, i wave to chat and get out of frame. i grab the hair tie from my wrist and sling it back, aiming at sapnap. i let it go, sapnap screams, so so loud. i start laughing, his head turns to me. 

"when did you get here?!" his voice cracks. 

"like twenty minutes ago! start answering your door!" i wave my hands in the air. he scoffs and goes back to his stream to say goodbye. "guys, i have to end stream, y/n got here," he hides a smile from chat. "goodbye everyone," he waves to chat and ends stream with a punz raid. he steps up from his desk.

"you need to knock louder, y/n," 

"shut up, give me a hug," i roll my eyes and sapnap raises his arms and puts them around my shoulders, i slung my arms under his arms. i tighten the hug, he's so comfy and warm, like a teddy bear. i push my head into his chest. he smells good, not in a weird way, he just smells like.. not flowers, he smells like the beach. like the tide at night, the foam on the sand from the big waves. we let go in unison. 

timeskip 

"give me the popcorn!!" dream shouts as we all cuddle on the couch, smushed together. sapnap refuses to give him the popcorn, dream takes to much. "no! get your own!" sapnap jerks his upper body towards dream, pushing me around, i look at george in pure despair. they argue about the popcorn for five minutes, the horror movie still goes on and they still are crushing me will they hit each other. 

the movie hits me and george with a jump scare, george is hardly effected but i screamed like a little baby, i hide my eyes from the screen. the whole town probably heard that. sapnap quickly moves his hands from slapping dream's and grabs my face, he moves my head to face his, "are you okay?!" he looks at all the features of my face, i'm blushing, really really hard. "yes- yes, i'm okay," the worry leaves his face.

"okay, wimp," sapnap lets go of my face and grabs more popcorn, i smile. "the movie's about to end anyways, chicken." 

"shut up, you get scared by creepers,"

"i do not!" sap drifts his attention to the movie again, i roll my eyes.

the movie starts to end after giving us a few more scares, sapnap and dream eventually stop arguing about the popcorn, considering dream ate it all. after george and i screamed most of the time and dream kept slapping sap we all got tired. dream got a blow up mattress for him and george while sapnap got one for him and i. they had hardly any furniture and only had twin mattresses. we got pillows and i changed to my red velvet shorts and the matching button up top. 

i got under the covers, next to sapnap. he was already asleep, just like everyone else. my face is right next to sapnap's, his lips part slightly when he breaths, his hands are placed under his cheeks. he shuffles, i quickly close my eyes and pretend to sleep. i keep them closed and turn around, after a minute my eyes actually close and my brain shuts off. 

"mmm," sapnap groans. i woke up for a little and realized i'd been kicking him. i move my legs from the top of his, he groans again. i squint my eyes in hopes he didn't wake up,  "mm, stop kicking me, kitten," my breath stops. 

his hand wraps around my waist, he snuggles into my, clearly still sleepy. he pulls me even closer to him. my heart is racing and my skin is getting hot. his hand lifts the bottom of my shirt and his fingers rub the bottom of my stomach. "kittennn," he drags out the n, saying that cute petname again. it's really really hot in here. "sapnap?" i whisper, dream and george are sleeping right next to us. sapnap doesn't respond. something pushes against my ass, i'm so sleep deprived, it takes me forever to realize his that's his boner. "holy shit."  i think to myself. 

sapnap's breath hits my neck, he puts his lips next to my ear and groans deeply. his grip on my waist gets tighter and i squeeze my thighs together. his hands go farther up my shirt and his dick get noticeably harder. 

"y/n,"

"sapnap," i let out a breathy sigh, his lips open at the base of my neck, he starts slowly kissing from my collarbone up, "i want you," he says, "can i have you?" george and dream are right next to us, we can't do this now. "but, george and dream," i tilt my head up, allowing sapnap to kiss more of my neck. "they're sleeping, you can be quiet, can't you kitten?" the knot in my stomach grows as i here the nickname come from his mouth, his voice is so raspy tonight. "mhm," i nod in response.

sapnap's kissing turns to near biting, leaving little dots of blood across my neck. his hand travels down to my shorts and his finger rubs in circular motions against my lace underwear, my breath starts going faster. he keeps kissing my neck and slides his finger under my underwear. i push my hips against his, rubbing his dick. he groans in my ear, "don't tease me, y/n." his voice is filled with dominance as his hand grabs the inside of my thigh. 

"if you want my cock just say that, kitten."

i moan as sapnap tightens his grip on my thigh, i squeeze his hand between my thighs, his warm breath hits my neck as he lets out a hard sigh. his hand leaves my thigh and lays on my waist again, my body slowly becomes less tense. he stops biting my neck and rests his face behind mine, the knot in my stomach still grows with need, i need him bad. "sap?" 

"sleep, now," sapnap responds in a tired voice, snuggling up to me. sapnap puts one of his legs over mine and i put one under his, he grabs my hand and holds it while he drifts off. his warm breath hitting my neck is oddly calming. after a couple minutes of shifting around and laying in each others embrace we drift off.