Chapter 5

Morning came and I rubbed my eyes and to see its till early. I looked around and seeing my laptop open and papers scatterd around, I guess I fell a sleep.

Tidying my paper and books into my closest so Draco can't see them when he enters.

I looked at the time and grabbed my towel to shower and enter the bathroom. I waited the shower to be hot since I feeling burned in my skin.

After taking a bath, walking outside and grabbed mu uniforms and changed, after changing I comb my hair and put some mascara and lip gloss my lips.

I looked in a mirror and content I see that thinking I should make ice coffee since I love them when I was away for a couple of months

I walked towards the kitchen and I saw Draco drinking some tea?

"Good morning Draco" I smiled

I looked at him seeing that he is staring ahead, I followed his eyes to see he is looking at the picture and I looked at him.

I tapped at his shoulder and he jumped slightly and smiled widen, he looked at me with blank face while looking at my face

Hmm, what is wrong with my face, I thought.

"Morning Draco" I said again.

He looked away and continued sipping after sipping he put his cup at the sink and walked away and stopped.

"Morning granger" he said and walked away.

I finish making my ice coffee, while carrying my coffee towards the wall that is filled with a picture of me and my friends at that I smiled.

Finishing my coffee, i washed my mug and grabbed my things and go to the great hall.

Entering the great hall I see that everyone was already here. I walked towards them and smiled.

"Good morning everyone!" I said cheerful and a smile and sat and placed my bag and grabbed some bacon and toast fur myself.

"Good morning mione, you seem cheerful today" said Ginny and smirked.

Yeah, am also a bit surprise at myself

"Ginny! I'm just happy?" I question myself.

Why I'm i happy since I have the letter and being engaged to my old enemy? I shrugged, no can make ruin my day.

"Hey! I didn't say anything" she exclaimed and smirk.

"Whatever just don't ruin my mood gin." I said and shrugged.

"Morning mione" harry said

"Morning harry-" while looking for Ron "where's Ron?" I asked

"Uh yeah he hasn't come down yet, I guess he's tired" he shrugged.

I also shrugged and continued doing my thing.

Minutes pass and Ron has arrived looking tired and his clothes looked messy.

"Morning guys" he said and yawn.

"Morning Ron you looked tired" Ginny said while trying to keep her laugh.

I continued reading my lecture book and still listening to converstation.

"Yeah i didn't get much sleep" he yawns again.

He sat down and grabbed some food, I mean a lot of food.

Can't he have some manners? Ugh dimbo.

We finish eating and walked towards our first class if the year.

~~~~
Thanks for reading.

Like my chapter? vote and comment if you.