Chapter 16

The night that we have to prepare for the little two days vacation in the muggle world. I wonder if Nick is gonna show up, well if he does then so be it and I'll just tell him to shut up about work.

I laugh without thought and stopped.

If my parents gonna be there what should I do? Oh yeah I forgot I'll do what I always do. Shrugging myself and closed my trunk and went straight to the bed. When I think about it me and draco haven't shared a bed since the beginning but now I thought about it, its  his fault for going who knows where.

Shrugging myself again, I bundled myself with the thick blanket and now looking like a caterpillar squirming and moving around the bed until I fell down. Not caring that I just fell from the bed and being thankful for the thick blanket for saving my back, I exploded with laughter and for minute of laughing my jaw hurts like hell.

The door opened slowly, draco's head took a view looking around until he spotted me on the ground being wrapped by a blanket and blankly staring at him.

"What are you doing granger?" he asked with amusement.

Wiggling around "can you guess?"

He playfully put his hand on his chin  making it look like he has a beard "a bird?"

I snorted "think again"

Wiggling a little more to look like a caterpillar.

He think's again "worm?"

I though for a sec "sort of but no"

He snapped his fingers like he figured it out "a caterpillar!"

I broke free from the blanket and jump "that's correct!"

We both stared at each other...until we exploded with laugher. We both stopped and catched our breath.

"You seem happy granger" he suddenly said.

I frozed at what he said. Why am I happy all the sudden?  Wait was I upset earlier? What did I do earlier? Am I not always happy?

"I'm always happy" I muttered at my replay.

He chuckled lightly "yeah right, but I'm glad to see you laughing and smiling again."

I look at him with wide eys "you are but why?"

Why is he glad? And most all why is my heart beating so fast?

He walked towards his trunk and opened it "because you seemed tensed for the past few weeks...and its good see you smile and to hear you laugh like that."

I looked at him with mixed emotions in my eyes.Feeling..small butterflies fluttering in my stomach,my heart beating fast like a was running from a marathon.

I looked down on my feet "how can you tell"

"What? That you seem tensed?"
I heard him say.

I nodded shyly

I heard him shut his trunk and footstep coming close "cause you didn't smile or laugh like you used too.

I felt him right infront of me and his hands touched my chin to look straight at him, his eyes showed with an emotion that I can't tell and I feel myself blush at his action "when I look at your face..you seem fine but when I looked deeply at you eyes I see uncertainty and...fear.

He dropped his hands from my chin and turn around, he continued to walk and stopped at the door.

"Night granger" he said

The door closed and he left. I put a hand where my heart is to feel its still beating fast just like...he was here.

I bend down to grab the blanket from the ground and sat at the edge of bed, wrapping myself from the blanket and stared at the white wall infront of me. Decided to lay myself in the bed my arm spread and my head turning to the side to see the window with darkness and light being shown, clouds and a bright full moon and stars that dazzled across the sky like sprinkles in a plain vanilla.

Turning my head upfront and I gently closed my eyes.

Why am I feeling this way?