The Phantom Thief

It was late already 6:30. I started organizing up my things when Kaito came in "Hey Shuichi! What are you doing here?" he said as he patted my head. "Im good i was just about to leave" i was almost ready when a paper fell of the desk, Kaito picked it up. It was list of the crimes the Phantom Thief commited these 2 weeks. "Are you working on this case again?" he said as his smile faded away. He really hated this guy with all his heart, i dont really know why but since his first crime Kaito was always saying adn talking about him and how much he hates him everytime he gets his change to. "Yeah he murdered someone this week so i had to take it on again" i saw Kaitos expression turning into anger. "Its always this stupid guy who kills someone! GOD I HATE HIM!!" he yelled "I know Kaito i hate him as much as you do but we cant do something for now" i said trying to calm him down. "Dont worry we will catch him someday!" i said as i left the room leaving Kaito behind. I know that he is angry and i hate him too but i cant do something right now. 

   I already got in the bus. I liked it this time, there were no fangirls here only me and the driver. 'I wonder if Kaede already got home' she usually finishes work at 6 but then she goes and hangs out with the girls and always gets home late.

   When i arrived at home it was peaceful and i didnt hear a thing. 'She must be still out' i taken off my jacket and took of my shoes then went in the living room and turned the tv on. I gave the volume up so i could hear and cook dinner for us.

              Pov:???

    'I thing its enough material for the Master' theboy was in the kitchen cooking and i already knew where he worked. I walked away from his house by jumping roof to roof. It wasnt very dark yet so i could see where i was going. I got in front of the building then went staright to the Masters room.

    I gently knocked at the door " Can i enter Master?" i asked. "Sure come in~" i heard then entered the room. He was at the window looking at the moon.  I bowed then got on my knees and said "Master i managed to know where the detective lives and his place of work" he seemed satisfied. "And where is that?"  he asked cheerfuly "On the Clevend street in the apartment 59 on the west" "I see.. you may leave now" he said "Yes master" i got up on my legs again then got out of the room.

        Pov:???

"So thats where you live Saihara-chan.. Dont worry i will be there by the night" i smirked then  went out the window grabbed it and climbed up to the roof and watched the city "Soon..". Then started to jump roof on roof to the place the subbordinate told me. "Just wait for me Saihara-chan.. just a little more" i grinned..

        Pov: Shuichi

     I finished the food and Kaede still wasnt here. 'I guess its one of those nights when she comes late home' i guess i will have to eat by myself  tonight. I made some suchi, i got a plate then placed the food on it adn went into the living room where the show was still playing. I ate my food as watching the Tv ' Seriously whats with the Detective cant he see that this woman killed her friend its already obvious you know. Gosh they are so stupid sometimes' I was so absorbed by the show that i dint even realised how late it was, and my suchi was already done for like 30 minutes. I knew Kaede oftenly stayed with Miu and the girls and sleeped at them at times like this so i guess i should just go to bed.

   I turned off the TV then went straight to the bed. ' It was a boring days like always. God im so tired.' i slowly closed my eyes as the bed got more comfortable second by second im so glad this day is finally over.

   Pov:???

   "Looks like im almost here" a smile appeared on my face. 'Oh Saihara-chan i hope you didnt forget your friend Kokichi Ouma' "That would be unfortunantly heartbreaking for me"

     And here i am.. Clevend street apartament 59 west. Seems like a pretty boring building to me, but if Saihara-chan likes it i will try to like it too. 'So.. apartament 59 on the west huh?' well better start finding it. I jumped on the roof of the block and counted the apartments until I reached apartment 59 where was a window. I tied a rope to the roof railing and left it lightly, as soon as I saw the window that was  leading to the living room so I opened it using a hair clipper and infiltrated inside.  I made sure no one heard me as i entered. It was nothing so special just a normal room like the others. The living seemed messy and there on the table was a plate with suchi on it. 'Seems like he left some here for someone. I took one.. how could i describe it? It was the most delicious thing i have ever ate in my whole life! The flavors were mixing up so well and it just melted in my mouth. 'Nishishi.. Saihara-chan, i didnt know you could cook so well!' Then i took another one and went to inspect the kitchen. I made sure to be stealthy as i entered there seemed to be nothing out of place, just some plates in the sink. Then i decided to go check the other rooms. 

    In front of me was a between open door . As i took a peek in it i saw him 

    'So we meet again.. my beloved Saihara-chan!'

   Sorry if this chapter doesnt make much sense it is kinda rushed tbh.

     And 1030 words wow.🤨