Caught P72

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩: 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭, 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞.

Ale: There you are
He said with a smirk on his face. I panicked, my heart was beating so fast. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤? I was caught and there was no place to run.

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖: 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣.
They all laughed. Ale grabbed my hand tightly and took me out of the closet. Mattia put his arms around me tightly making sure i didn't escape anywhere.

Y/n: 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤
Mattia came closer and whispered in my left ear.
Mattia: ☠︎︎Why would i☠︎︎

Y/n: Mattia, you need to understand that i fucking hate you now give up because you'll never get me.

Mattia: Shut up Y/n, your the one who falls for me in the first place.

I scoffed

He grabbed me more tightly and put his hand on my mouth.

Mattia: Shut up before you make me do something worse.

He then picked me up and took me downstairs. No, i don't want to go with him. Would have been better if they had been in jail forever. I tried to get out of his grip but gave up. I knew that something bad would happen to me. I didn't have my friends with me.

I knew i was in danger. We came outside and he threw me in the black minivan and shut the door. I was so confused, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤𝙬?

He looked kind of cute ngl. Wait, why am i saying that. He's literally a fucking cow.

His dee𝘱 ocean blue eyes make me blush

His dee𝘱 ocean blue eyes make me blush. 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦.